The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

im a tea drinker myself but because I use 2 tea bags and put milk in it, I have had people in the office bring me coffee more than i can count.

this was from this morning, gotta have at least one cup in the morning.

Shameless reuse of previously posted picture.
B70E5EEC-E7CD-4D37-A089-021B0F65DCA2.jpeg

3/30

Had to squeeze two half rides in to equal one ride today. I had like 45 min to kill between calls so I hit the road bike hard for half an hour. When I finished the second call I decided to get my single speed on at the Mine. It started pouring like the second I got up the hill so I just sprinted my way around white and called it a day.

the face of disappointment:
1585619407047.jpeg

side note - either I’m faster on a SS or I really didn’t feel like getting rained on...
1585619712981.png

P
3/30

Had to squeeze two half rides in to equal one ride today. I had like 45 min to kill between calls so I hit the road bike hard for half an hour. When I finished the second call I decided to get my single speed on at the Mine. It started pouring like the second I got up the hill so I just sprinted my way around white and called it a day.

the face of disappointment: View attachment 123690

side note - either I’m faster on a SS or I really didn’t feel like getting rained on... View attachment 123691
When I started riding ss, I got a bunch of prs

Back
Top Bottom