Trainer Nights at LBS

NJ Jess

Okay folks! Winter training is on the horizon. Where are you doing your base miles? In your basement? By yourself? Why not meet new people that enjoy cycling like you do. So far, I know of 3 places offerring trainer nights. Please add to the list especially if you have a big basement or garage and you want trainer friends to come over.

Marty's Reliable trainer nights are Tue & Thur 7pm at either morristown or randolph.

cyclecraft is still planning theirs

Brielle Cyclery is T & T 7pm, but you must call first.

Beachwood bikes will start theirs after Christmas.

Wheel Life Cycles has a high tech one, but it looks like fun.

CompuTrainer MultiRider systems provide a new, exciting and technically superior method of indoor GROUP bike training and racing. It's a great way to motivate people to stick with an athletic or exercise program.

At Wheel Life Cycles we have a couple of CompuTrainers available for training and racing purposes. The process is very simple; You call ahead and reserve a time slot, you bring in your bike and riding clothes. We will help you choose the type of course you are interested in-courses range from a few miles to above 100 miles, flat or extremely hilly-and we get you riding. You can choose from famous races, triathlons, or we can custom-make a course for you. The cost per session is $15 or you can choose an unlimited monthly pass for $100.

We will also have a monthly race. This race will be an ongoing race throughout the month. You can drop by anytime to participate in the race. We will keep a running tally of everybody's times and give out prizes at the end of the month. There will be a new course every month. The November course will be a 10 mile course with rolling hills. Stop on by and try it out.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, I just thought this was a thread regarding the BJL classes at Cycle Craft.

THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS WHERE IS NJ JESS. I think I haven't seen her in 10 years.

serviceguy

Yeah, I just thought this was a thread regarding the BJL classes at Cycle Craft.

THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION IS WHERE IS NJ JESS. I think I haven't seen her in 10 years.

I think that riding with other people inside may take its toll on the long run...

Top Bottom