OOS MOGA

A good part of it(see our Strava) was a gravel rail trail. Saw plenty of folks riding hybrids and cross bikes on it. Doubt it’s illegal. Can’t believe you guys are still talking about this. I agree advocacy and trail maintenance are important. Can we all move on already.

giphy (2).gif

A good part of it(see our Strava) was a gravel rail trail. Saw plenty of folks riding hybrids and cross bikes on it. Doubt it’s illegal. Can’t believe you guys are still talking about this. I agree advocacy and trail maintenance are important. Can we all move on already.
In both my statements I said I was speaking in general. And my first post regarding this topic was in response to Mike and Arnold about the consequences. 2nd was responding to Matt.

My understanding is that mountain biking in all Essex County parks is illegal because of one angry hiker. I think everyone knows that people ride in these parks, and so I assume most people don't care or something would be done about it. I also regularly ride trails I'm not supposed to, and I'm just friendly and courteous all other trail users. I get the viewpoint of people that say we should only ride legal trails, but I'm selfish and want to ride all of the trails.

In both my statements I said I was speaking in general. And my first post regarding this topic was in response to Mike and Arnold about the consequences. 2nd was responding to Matt.
Third is you ride at High Mt. on the single track all the time and technically thats fight club also. Only the fireroads are legit trails. So it's all hogwash, just ride the damn bike and have fun!!!! I'm out!

It's been a while since my last social ride, I may as well. Still up in the air though. If so you think we may consolidate transportation?
Sure, I"ll drive, you supply the pasta!!!! lol Seriously that's a great idea,due to parking at the camp. We should see if @Mr.Moto is up for carpool, we're all kinda local.

Back
Top Bottom