Wilderness 101...who's in?

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Jim its a good idea to stay with the flow for the early miles and latch onto groups to pull you through the long road sections so don't go to slow.
It's goes much easier with others

loser
I’m a loser too. @terrabike01 booked an extra bed for me. This may actually do me good as I always sleep like shit before these. Just in time to have a shitty race anyhoo with some quad tendinitis setting in tonight.

w_b

If I do 35mi on my bike, it's an epic. You guys rock. Looking forward to the recaps. This is like a bucket list thing for me, say , in a few years when the kids are older and life is not so busy.

JDurk

If I do 35mi on my bike, it's an epic. You guys rock. Looking forward to the recaps. This is like a bucket list thing for me, say , in a few years when the kids are older and life is not so busy.
Been on my bucket list since around 2008. Got close to registering 2 years ago, but I've been doing TSEpic instead, spreading a lot of the same trails over 5 days instead of all in 1 day.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Just sign up now for next year and commit! It’s a well run event obviously. I think a lot of people here 100 miles and think it’s death. While I’m sure at some point you will wish you were dead, those memories don’t last. One of the best bike races I’ve ever finished.

downbeat007

Tough day but somehow I managed a 3rd place finish in the SS Cat with an 8:57.
IMG_5802.JPG

Top Bottom