Six Mile map update

Grampaaah

****WARNING****
Just rode this morning and a very large tree fell right where i circled in blue. this happened between 9-930am. The tree was standing when I went out and when I came back it was blocking the trail
This tree does not look like it is done falling, it is rotted and hollowed out, there is more to the trunk and it is just up hill of the trail meaning it could fall on anyone passing by.
I do not recommend trying to climb over the downed tree go back and take the fire road to the 27 lot. The ground and tree look very unstable

Reactions: rlb

Grampaaah

1563719176294.png

rlb

****WARNING****
Just rode this morning and a very large tree fell right where i circled in blue. this happened between 9-930am. The tree was standing when I went out and when I came back it was blocking the trail
This tree does not look like it is done falling, it is rotted and hollowed out, there is more to the trunk and it is just up hill of the trail meaning it could fall on anyone passing by.
I do not recommend trying to climb over the downed tree go back and take the fire road to the 27 lot. The ground and tree look very unstable

@jdog

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions