OOS MOGA

100% effort?
I am definitely not someone to give advice on such topic but I thought I read somewhere that you should be putting out around 70-80%?
Put out 100% effort on a climb and then you have nothing left in the tank to continue.

I am having trouble applying my self for more then 2 seconds. I don't think I've finished more then 5 rides sweating, wayway was tough and I bonked because I fell I think if I didn't I'd kept going just fine, but as simple as my fall was it took out my confidence. That is why I am trying to feel my self out this week and I hope this weekend I will be able to sprint at full stride. Last night wasn't to bad but I totally have a lot more effort to give without clearing the tank.

I am having trouble applying my self for more then 2 seconds. I don't think I've finished more then 5 rides sweating, wayway was tough and I bonked because I fell I think if I didn't I'd kept going just fine, but as simple as my fall was it took out my confidence. That is why I am trying to feel my self out this week and I hope this weekend I will be able to sprint at full stride. Last night wasn't to bad but I totally have a lot more effort to give without clearing the tank.
You've been doing 5-8 mile rides lately? Of course, elevation will play a factor.
But at any rate, we are out to have fun and since we typically ride about 10 miles, I would assume that is your target? Or are you wanting to do more and "train"?
All I know is, when you are gassed out, its not fun unless you are the type that likes the "pain"

You've been doing 5-8 mile rides lately? Of course, elevation will play a factor.
But at any rate, we are out to have fun and since we typically ride about 10 miles, I would assume that is your target? Or are you wanting to do more and "train"?
All I know is, when you are gassed out, its not fun unless you are the type that likes the "pain"

I use to like "pain" now I want to join the Wednesday wild cat ride, fun friday ride and other non oos rides without being dropped or holding people back similar to how I hit @BPaze's breaks mid ride, I'd like to hit @Norm's breaks mid ride.

I use to like "pain" now I want to join the Wednesday wild cat ride, fun friday ride and other non oos rides without being dropped or holding people back similar to how I hit @BPaze's breaks mid ride, I'd like to hit @Norm's breaks mid ride.

I don't speak ooze but whatever you want, just show up. I won't kill you, at least not on the trails. Maybe in the parking lot if you won't shut up.

It comes down to risk reward and being able to goto work on Monday...

I’m to the point I’ll skip what I think is a potential injury move on not even think about it ...

Back
Top Bottom