OOS MOGA

we miss you, come ride with us and bring Miguel n' Lucas
I'm the only one that actually kept riding regularly from the group I started riding singletrack with. I think @jumpa just stays at home and waxes his snowboard between March and January.

When I first met someone who did the FULL loop at six mile he recommend I try it and bring a lunch to have at the canal side.
Pro-tip: Start at Canal so you can eat a shit ton of junk food at Wawa before heading back. This way you don't need to bring food with you for the ride so you can ride faster.

Pro-tip: Start at Canal so you can eat a shit ton of junk food at Wawa before heading back. This way you don't need to bring food with you for the ride so you can ride faster.
If you're eating at the Wawa post Six Mile you are doing it wrong

Used to see him posting his rides on strava up until last year
I chatted with him at CR early last spring on weekday ride, he had gotten a new Trek and was looking forward to riding. Guess life got in the way. Remember his GF also rides so hope he's still getting out

I chatted with him at CR early last spring on weekday ride, he had gotten a new Trek and was looking forward to riding. Guess life got in the way. Remember his GF also rides so hope he's still getting out
Yep... I rode with him and his GF at HM when he got the Trek Slash. He was still on the boards at that time.

Nice, I still haven't done a 6mr + CR two-fer, just 6mr + sourlands. Will I die on the roads to CR?
The climb back up to yellow is stiff but with mtb gearing it’s easy to just sit and spin. But if you’re starting at six mile it shouldn’t kill you

The climb back up to yellow is stiff but with mtb gearing it’s easy to just sit and spin. But if you’re starting at six mile it shouldn’t kill you

Not worried about climbs, more concerned with traffic on roads around CR. Never did any road rides around there.

Yep... I rode with him and his GF at HM when he got the Trek Slash. He was still on the boards at that time.
At the BIYF group ride at 6 Mile Run (maybe 3 years ago) he made a video “Putting the bridge back at six mile run” shows about a dozen of us working to carry and put back in place a fairly large bridge. Shows what team work can accomplish

Not worried about climbs, more concerned with traffic on roads around CR. Never did any road rides around there.
I mean you go through bound brook, kind of like riding through Main Street in Somerville, can you handle that?

Or you can ride in the sidewalk like a Fred

Back
Top Bottom