Fun Fridays 2019

Everything by me is pretty buried. I tried riding yesterday (before we got 8 more inches) and only made it one mile. It seems to be melting quickly today and with the upcoming freeze I would expect plenty of ice.

You should start a Mud Mondays ride :p

too much work to clean my bike after each ride :( thats why this week looks good, below freezing temps scheduled till noon on Friday!

maybe you could start a mud Mondays trail work series where you go out and repair all the mud damage on trails!! :p

too much work to clean my bike after each ride :( thats why this week looks good, below freezing temps scheduled till noon on Friday!

maybe you could start a mud Mondays trail work series where you go out and repair all the mud damage on trails!! :p

tenor.gif

My bike runs better when it’s dirty/muddy, I never clean it.

For a hefty fee (or a case of OH) I will drag my daughter through the Tourne on a sled and make some nice singletrack for us to enjoy.

cant offer OH but im sure we could work something else out if it come down to it.

cant offer OH but im sure we could work something else out if it come down to it.

Of the case, 25% max on stouts, porters or other non IPA verities. If I wake up early I’ll try to give a report on Tourne conditions. CC skiers might have packed trails down nicely.

too logical :p

but what do you think will be fatbikable on Friday?

maybe @ReggieHammond could let us know how the mooch parks are holding up?

I can speak for Deer Park as I rode this on Sunday before the latest snowfall. It was awesome.

My guess is the added 7+ inches may changes things a bit.

That being said, there are tracks laid out in Stephen's and Deer Park so go get some. Not 100% sure on Allamuchy.

Not sure this helps.

Trails, please be good this Friday. And please don't be 14 degrees at the start. I can take off this week and will join if conditions aren't blistery cold and icy (or too warm that the trails melt and it's a mess). In other words, please be ideal this Friday.

Back
Top Bottom