Fun Fridays 2019

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah I was thinking this looks like a gravel pounder...

It's mostly singletrack, but with roads and woods roads to cut out the stuff that doesn't drain well. This loop is pretty much all weather, except for two wet spots on white that you should walk to avoid rutting up. I bought a small pickaxe that fits in my camelbak to try and fix them, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

orange up from bat cave, yellow to white four birds up to hawks nest, red down to beach glen and back.

Yeah that's a good loop. Yellow and orange don't really drain that well, but generally all of white is good, except for the bottom before the climb up to hawk watch on the route you describe. But that's always a pond down there except during summer droughts.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll have to check your loop out... I’ve never been on the other side of Green Pond.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’ll have to check your loop out... I’ve never been on the other side of Green Pond.

Oh man, you're missing out. The trails over there are really fun, and they drain about as well as anything in NJ. More like Oreland, much mellower than Wildcat proper.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well unfortunately we are here again, the trails are (according to my sources) not in any shape to be ridden, since these are some of the better draining trails around i expect that means nothing dirt wise will be rideable tomorrow and im going to do the responsible thing and call this off again :(, hope for better weather in two weeks folks, see ya then!

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well unfortunately we are here again, the trails are (according to my sources) not in any shape to be ridden, since these are some of the better draining trails around i expect that means nothing dirt wise will be rideable tomorrow and im going to do the responsible thing and call this off again :(, hope for better weather in two weeks folks, see ya then!
Your sources suck

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah, wildcat isn’t too far from me and everything around here is a total slush fest. Sucks...I actually think I was going to make this one. It’s been a while!

rick81721

Lothar

Wow even the mudrider thinks trails are too bad!

Top Bottom