Trail Conditions - Please Read this Thread

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let me try a less official version.

We got in touch with the hiking community and they said they really didn't want to use our awesome new tool. Since we would have no members riding illegally, and the hiking community wasn't interested, we decided to remove it for the sake of cleaning up the dashboard.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Deer park removed???
Believe it or not it's a destination park. It is the most used park of the 3. On any given weekend that lot is packed.

Dominique

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Deer park removed???
Believe it or not it's a destination park. It is the most used park of the 3. On any given weekend that lot is packed.
Deer park is there, it's just that no one rated it so it's not in the display. If you rate it... it will appear!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Deer park removed???

@AndyP is right - it rolled off the list because it had no rating. I fixed this issue 2 days ago but it looks like DP had no ratings at the time of my fix so nothing carried over. I went and gave it a 1 (based on your last rating) so it's now there as a 1 and will stick around until people start to up-rate it.

woody

Ok done with this - I like it!
Nice!

Your next challenge is to make these dots show up in the appropriate color. :)

Screenshot_2015-03-31-09-17-49.png

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That would truly be awesome. I'm going to add it to the list for sure.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
not nearly as creepy as your avatar

You likely already know this but I'll clarify for those that don't. He's referring to Scope Creep, which is the phenomenon where a customer asks for a stack of pancakes and you end up building a kitchen. In real life, it's usually just what lazy engineers say. OH SNAP!

Or maybe he just thinks you're a creep.

woody

You likely already know this
Yup, was gonna reply something like: "Y'know, some of the greatest achievements of mankind were a result of creep. To think, they originally planned just 11 F-keys on the keyboard, and where would we be today without F12?"...

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
So when I whistle at a cute girl her reply is actually telling me to build her a house or something?

qclabrat

Norm,
Can you clarify how a destination trail is determined? I don't think I have voting rights yet, so may be at a disadvantage

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If I'll drive an hour-ish to ride there, I'd call it a destination park.

qclabrat

is there harm in adding parks if someone else here seconds the request? if I understand correctly if a park is not rated in 7 consecutive days, it will fall off

if an individual goes to a non-destination park, but is diligent enough to rate it each week, so it is on the dashboard, isn't that okay?

Top Bottom