Thanks Steve!

N

NiceItalianBoy

It seems to be working for me now. Thanks Steve!
-BigFatGuy

N

NiceItalianBoy

One More Thing...

Steve,
One more thing. Why does it say "Beginner" under my user name? That's sort of embarrassing for me; I've been riding for twenty-two years.
-BigFatGuy

dualfisted

What's up BFG, welcome to the site. As for the beginner monicker, I think you've got to post, bitch, or wit your way out of that title around here, all the site newbies (like me) get that.

N

NiceItalianBoy

What's up BFG, welcome to the site. As for the beginner monicker, I think you've got to post, bitch, or wit your way out of that title around here, all the site newbies (like me) get that.

Thanks for the info...Be-otch!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd

100 posts, man. Then you're a "sport"...

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Now I understand how it works around here. By the way, you're purty.

Shucks, thanks :eek:

Sigh...my avatar is my wife circa 1996 when we started dating...my favorite picture of her. She looks a 'tad different now:rolleyes:

Edit: Cool! I've been upgraded to "Dirty Old Man"...I'm so thrilled with this honor the 29er/SS Borg has bestowed upon me!!!

N

NiceItalianBoy

Shucks, thanks :eek:

Sigh...my avatar is my wife circa 1996 when we started dating...my favorite picture of her. She looks a 'tad different now:rolleyes:

Edit: Cool! I've been upgraded to "Dirty Old Man"...I'm so thrilled with this honor the 29er/SS Borg has bestowed upon me!!!

Ooops! Sorry about that!

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
Ooops! Sorry about that!

Naw, that's okay. She was a bona-fide hottie back in the day...'still don't know why she ever went out with me, let alone married me. And it is a miracle she's stayed married to me for a decade (this year!).

N

NiceItalianBoy

So, where does everyone on this site like to ride? I lived in Los Angeles for fourteen years, moved back in December 2006. Let me tell you, L.A. sucks, but the riding and the Mexican food are GREAT!

The "mountain" biking in New Jersey really doesn't compare. I am currently building up a 2007 Azonic Steelhead for urban assault / dirt jumping because the mountains here are flat compared to So Cal.

I live at the Jersey Shore and am planning a drive to Ray's MTB Park in Cleveland this Spring.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

You...shall...assimilate.

I'm told by a high ranking source that pole vaulters dig 29ers.

walter

Fourth Party
I'm told by a high ranking source that pole vaulters dig 29ers.

Yep, thats what she said last night. It may have been the rohypnol kicking in, but Im pretty sure she digs guys on 29ers.

please note-I do not advocate the use of drugs such as rohypnol, this was only intended as a joke. Also, I do not wish to be in any contact with the above mentioned HS pole vaulter.

Last edited:
N

NiceItalianBoy

Hey Walter,
Vern Troyer is my favorite actor!
-BigFatGuy

walter

Fourth Party
Welcome to the show BigFatGuy. There used to be a whole welcome wagon complete with haiku's, balloons and banners, but that shit got old. This is about all you get nowadays.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
So, where does everyone on this site like to ride? I lived in Los Angeles for fourteen years, moved back in December 2006. Let me tell you, L.A. sucks, but the riding and the Mexican food are GREAT!

The "mountain" biking in New Jersey really doesn't compare. I am currently building up a 2007 Azonic Steelhead for urban assault / dirt jumping because the mountains here are flat compared to So Cal.

I live at the Jersey Shore and am planning a drive to Ray's MTB Park in Cleveland this Spring.

you need to get away from the jersey shore if you want real hills. northwest nj mountains aren't as big as socal's, but you can easilly get as many feet of ascent/descent, if not more in a ride of a given length, as/than you can almost anywhere else. case in point, all-a-muchy two years ago. 5500+ft of climbing in 31 miles. no individual climb of greater than 700ft(less actually, but to be safe).

Top Bottom