Annual unofficial Thanksgiving Day ride a Wawayanda

Ewww just looked at the weather and its supposed to be 47 and rain T'day morning. Better break out the crappy weather gear. I'll be there regardless!

Ewww just looked at the weather and its supposed to be 47 and rain T'day morning. Better break out the crappy weather gear. I'll be there regardless!
oh no! rain! I've never ridden in the rain before..... no, seriously, I've never ridden in the rain before. :confused:

heres a tip on riding in the rain...

be ready to get

wet:)

I wish I could make it but I gotta go to P-burg

Sunday JH if anyone is intrested. 9:00 wheels down & riding

the weather's starting to look a little better for tomorrow! I'll be there by 8, although I might break out the tank just in case it rains.

will be there

does the ride start pretty promptly, I will need to leave by around 9:40am unfortunately.

the weather's starting to look a little better for tomorrow! I'll be there by 8, although I might break out the tank just in case it rains.

Yea the rain is supposed to hold off till noon! Sweet! I can't wait. I wanna burn off the entire turkey. I'm gonna be hungry!!!

Sorry for being a no show this morning, last night turned into too late of a night of drinking for me to make it. Hope you all had fun and it wasn't too foggy!

Yea it seems a good time was had by all. I was slow getting in and had a 3 person group that was falling off the back so we did our own thing. The funny this is I guess the main grew started breaking apart so we saw people everywhere in every direction. It was cool since I usually see no one there.

how many showed up? Did Ken and Gavi make it? They'd be the guys sporting their 'roadie' team kits. Northeastern Hardware and Sakonet gear. anyone take pics?

Big turn-out

Turned out to be a really great day. Had to be well over 50 riders roaming the park. There was over 20 just in the group I was with at the time I took this shot...and we ran into many more throughout the ride.
It was nice seeing both old and new faces.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Tony

Yea it seems a good time was had by all. I was slow getting in and had a 3 person group that was falling off the back so we did our own thing. The funny this is I guess the main grew started breaking apart so we saw people everywhere in every direction. It was cool since I usually see no one there.

That 3 person group would have included me- thanks for hanging back Ry! You and Ron were great! I had fun even though it was techy and wet. :)

Tony- good seeing you, did you change your name to Tool? Or is this a different Tony??

Overall it was lots of fun to be out riding and to see so many people! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Tony- good seeing you, did you change your name to Tool? Or is this a different Tony??

Same Tony. :) I'm trying to consolidate some of my usernames from various forums. It was nice seeing you too. Glad you could make it up to my local park. Here's another photo from the ride....our very own Pixy on Wingdam Trail.

As always, good to see so many familiar faces and all sporting great big grins. :D The leaves and the wet rocks were real slick. I sure felt like a beginner out there. I even fell down walking. Boy have we been spoiled this year with great weather. I rode with the Tool/Mtn Goat group and it was a fun group. Thanks Guys! :cool:

Same Tony. :) I'm trying to consolidate some of my usernames from various forums. It was nice seeing you too. Glad you could make it up to my local park. Here's another photo from the ride....our very own Pixy on Wingdam Trail.
tony/tool/mountain goat, are you registered under multiple names on this site? if so, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom