Government considers disabling cellphones in cars

nope, not to some high school bully with a badge or the kings men collecting their "toll" to cross the stream.

they write tickets base on their mood not your guilt and they lie at a rate close to the worst politicians.

Here is a conversation I had with one but it was a good representation of most encounters.

I am driving down a main street heading about 3mi. home after the movies and dropping off a friend, its almost 10 pm on a Wednesday. I saw 2 P.O. in the marked car but was not worried with them bc I was doing nothing wrong.
From 250 yards away until the light that they were at I was cruising at 23mph in a 25 and stopping at a red light(which had been red this entire time). I was driving a minivan without tints and was completely stock. When the light turns green they throw on their lights and pull me over( i have no idea for what).
They tell me I was talking on a cell phone but I dont like cell phones and wasnt carrying one(they think they can pull anyone over for nothing and since everyone has a cell this is a could excuse). I was polite but adamant that I was not on a cell and didnt have one in the vehicle and told them to search it. After 10 minutes they come back to me and its "Oh um well uh you didnt have your seatbelt on".This was another lie but how to argue with 2 officers that are corrupt. Well after taking a day off of work to fight it, I still had to pay the ticket and now with additional court fees.

I had 1 or 2 encounters where an on-duty P.O. didnt abuse their authority and only one that was polite and treated me with respect which was when I got pulled over on my b-day for having the 3rd brakelight out which I was unaware.

So I do not care how they feel about my statements against their general facist attitude. Hooray for me and fuck you attitude is nearly a prerequisite for local L.E.

Why didn't you request a supervisor when you were wrongfully charged? Why would you even think of willingly let anyone search your personal vehicle with out probable cause? Were the cops miked? Video? Doubtful you looked into any of this.

Don't cry about the Kings toll takers when you throw the very document that would protect you away. The cops are as much bully as you let them get away with.

I dared them to search to prove a point, and knowing that they would have no further reason to bother me. I told them that i was wearing the seatbelt and asked for their boss, they said, "well thats not gonna happen" so I got their names and the next day complained at the station to some desk Jerk and was told that it would have to be handled in court.
In court a mans word is only worth 10% of an officers word even when their reports are found lacking or contain egregious errors, so 2 officers statements and I looked like someone claiming to be a white rodney King, looking to start up a case for a settlement, but I just wanted the ticket dropped but to do that might have opened up the department for a lawsuit.

Should I have to get a $300/h lawyer for a $57 ticket?

There are videos on all the cars(at least in Westfield which was the town) but I doubt video would have done much to prove that I was wearing a seatbelt at close to 10 pm at night

Last edited:
We are dealing with a matter of "Freedom of Speech" here accompanied with a lack of rational... Let's move on to plumbers and I will emphasize that we use the word "they" because after all I've had a bad plumbing experience 5 years ago and now all plumbers are cheats and liars... Sorry about the feelings those P.O. left you with (mean that) but move on and stop putting yourself in the corner

We are dealing with a matter of "Freedom of Speech" here accompanied with a lack of rational... Let's move on to plumbers and I will emphasize that we use the word "they" because after all I've had a bad plumbing experience 5 years ago and now all plumbers are cheats and liars... Sorry about the feelings those P.O. left you with (mean that) but move on and stop putting yourself in the corner

I thought it was common knowledge that all plumbers are cheats and liars, not to mention crack offenders.

a bad plumbing experience

I have had several experiences to draw a generalization and with plumbing you have the opportunity to learn the trade yourself and take care of your own problem, but even if I turned to agoraphobia I would not be 100% safe from the clockwork orange thugs turned LEO

I have had several experiences to draw a generalization and with plumbing you have the opportunity to learn the trade yourself and take care of your own problem, but even if I turned to agoraphobia I would not be 100% safe from the clockwork orange thugs turned LEO

You must really love stewing in your own bile.

you must love getting emasculated and raped
metaphorically speaking unless you knew the cop who raped the mother of one of my HS friends when she lived in alabama then maybe literally

She pulled over and ended up in the back of her own car on the side of a fast country road but this was 25 years ago and cops are better now, right?

Too bad she had dui's on her record or maybe they would consider taking the word of a young woman over that of an esteemed Officer

Last edited:
wasnt it a shore town that had a police chief retire before turning 40 and he is getting something in the area of 250k a year for his service. I read the article in the Star Ledger about 9 months ago.
Was it near you, that the town would endorse such an inflated retirement fund for someone retiring at the ridiculous of approx. 39 years old.
Maybe his name is Al which could add to the blind admiration of his ilk from one of our members

You're brilliant. I had to call a few people over to read this. Where can I send the dry-cleaning bills for all the coffee that came out my nose as we laughed?

Anyway, I'm glad we got to the bottom of the original topic with the help of your insight and witty social satire.

You all know what happens next, right?

Leave it be, I have 2 solid days of meetings ahead of me. I need the entertainment.

Right now I'm doing 78 MPH behind a NYS trooper. He'd be an asshole if I got ticketed, right?

wasnt it a shore town that had a police chief retire before turning 40 and he is getting something in the area of 250k a year for his service. I read the article in the Star Ledger about 9 months ago.
Was it near you, that the town would endorse such an inflated retirement fund for someone retiring at the ridiculous of approx. 39 years old.
Maybe his name is Al which could add to the blind admiration of his ilk from one of our members

If he started when he was 18 did his 20 he would be leaving at 38. The money is the way the plan is set up.

What type of retirement do you have?

Jealousy is a deadly sin.

it not jealousy as much as the outrage that taxes will have to pay this guy that much for maybe 40 years and the thought at that age how long could he even have been chief. It was one of the shore towns, how about lessening their pay and pay the guys in Newark, and Irvington since they get paid nearly half for the same positions and they are cutting back manpower somewhere around 25%. If you gonna have paid henchmen to supposedly keep the justice and protect people why not have more in the area where they might do some good rather than in the comparably lazy towns where they have to turn nothing into something.

Belleville had something like 120 Officers and was being cut back to 85 over a period of a year, according to a uniform that I spoke to in late Sept. The patrol car he had was 9 years old with over 450,000miles.

At 30yrs old I have 250k in my plan but that is a ways off and wouldnt retire at 40 even if they gave me the same deal as him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom