Sirius XM chatter

Time flies.

Your current subscription:

XM Platinum - 12 months for $8.25/mo
Then $22.99/mo on 05/04/2022
That was a year ago. Today's notice up to $29.12/mo. What's the going best rate right now? I just did this yesterday for my cable tv. All these subscription services are a scam with the way they bill.

That was a year ago. Today's notice up to $29.12/mo. What's the going best rate right now? I just did this yesterday for my cable tv. All these subscription services are a scam with the way they bill.

I was down to $60 I think for app access with everything, Stern included, just last month.

Ugh...I'm due for renewal in May - I am currently paying $16/month for somewhat limited service.

Well I think I am about a few dollars more than last year. Last year $60/ year plus fees/tax put it at just over $81. Just got renewal for $85. Need to call and say you are cancelling to get them to move on the price.

@ekuhn was your $60 all in or plus fees/tax?

Should be able to get under $100 for the year. There is a 6 month for $30

Pricing and policy will be changing soon

See if you can lower the price on the website by chat. I think their AI will do it.

I have the $6.xx per month promo rate on both cars ending in May and June. Interested to hear where everyone will land in the coming months especially if things are changing.

Well I think I am about a few dollars more than last year. Last year $60/ year plus fees/tax put it at just over $81. Just got renewal for $85. Need to call and say you are cancelling to get them to move on the price.

@ekuhn was your $60 all in or plus fees/tax?
$5.43/month

Again - app only but everything channel including Howard

Not sure why they didn’t charge me for the whole year. Sometimes those overseas women are hard to understand.

i got the email for $5/month on the car, which has android auto in it so transfering the service at that rate to my wifes car. Will argue about the trucks rate in May. If i had android auto in the truck i would just go to streaming only since it can be setup to autoplay on wireless connection :/

i got the email for $5/month on the car, which has android auto in it so transfering the service at that rate to my wifes car. Will argue about the trucks rate in May. If i had android auto in the truck i would just go to streaming only since it can be setup to autoplay on wireless connection :/

so one subscription. The one in the car, and use the included app for the others ?
Or do you have multiple streams going at other times - they only allow 1 at a time

so one subscription. The one in the car, and use the included app for the others ?
Or do you have multiple streams going at other times - they only allow 1 at a time

this will bring us up to 2 vehicles one for 6.99 and one for 5 /month + 2 streaming logins.

when the truck is up for renewal in may i will use the 'i want the same price i have over there' line, hopefully it makes that process quicker.

(unless i can find a way to have it auto play the android app when it is opened, that would have me reconsidering)

this will bring us up to 2 vehicles one for 6.99 and one for 5 /month + 2 streaming logins.

when the truck is up for renewal in may i will use the 'i want the same price i have over there' line, hopefully it makes that process quicker.

(unless i can find a way to have it auto play the android app when it is opened, that would have me reconsidering)

android auto -> settings -> resume media ???

Crutchfield
YARN | Now, that's a name I've not heard in a long time ...

What's next, WantAdPress?

Back
Top Bottom