Chimney Rock Conditions

rjr44

In case you are wondering, we got enough rain here today to not even fill a thimble. Was riding while it briefly drizzled, can't imagine I got hit by more than 5 drops. Bone dry still.

CNJRider

Joker
Primo this morning at 7am. Last night's occasional sprinkles were just enough to tack up the surface. Zero standing water on red, white and blue. The only tiny puddles I saw were on the wooden bridge on white. Get it.

20220806_072502.jpg
20220806_073626.jpg
20220806_073630.jpg

Blair

From the top of yellow parking lot there is a large tree down in the single track flat section at the top. Need chainsaw.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From the top of yellow parking lot there is a large tree down in the single track flat section at the top. Need chainsaw.
Yep thanks, not going to be a super easy cut.
8EDB89A9-09A6-4A25-8A9F-449F8FC13582.jpeg

dvaidya

Rode CR today with some friends. It was slow with lots of breaks but it was fun. No idea which trail we rode but I think it was white and blue based on some of the trees that had paint in them.

CNJRider

Joker
Rode CR today with some friends. It was slow with lots of breaks but it was fun. No idea which trail we rode but I think it was white and blue based on some of the trees that had paint in them.
Glad you had some fun. PM me if you ever want a guided tour. Great park and easy to learn but can be confusing for first timers to the trail system. Unlike 6MR, some flow better in one direction versus the other and there are a few more road crossings.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions