What are you watching now?

The Funny Farm Rescue and Sanctuary (Mays Landing NJ) is to be featured on CBS Sunday Morning News 7/3/22.
My apologies, I wasn't sure if this was to be posted under Media or Pets. :)

Currently in the middle of umbrella academy season 3. ♥️☂️

We're caught up on:
Boba Fett (meh)
Obi Wan (also meh)
The Boys 3 (man that show is so good but so f-d up as well)

I rewatched Good Omens ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ and I'm in the middle of reading American Gods so I'll watch that show next. And I saw Russian Doll 2... Also ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Season 6 - Better Call Saul.

through episode 4.
Coming together nicely.

Currently in the middle of umbrella academy season 3. ♥️☂️

We're caught up on:
Boba Fett (meh)
Obi Wan (also meh)
The Boys 3 (man that show is so good but so f-d up as well)

I rewatched Good Omens ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ and I'm in the middle of reading American Gods so I'll watch that show next. And I saw Russian Doll 2... Also ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Agree on The Boys. This whole season 3 has really upped the "WTF" factor from the very first moments, didn't it? (Talkin' 'bout Termite, of course ...)

Indeed, but that shit kept me up way past my bedtime last night, didn't realize how long the last episode was. My wife just started blasting Master of Puppets because she said it's been stuck in her head all day.

My faith in Humanity dropped a bit this morning when my Social Media feeds were filled with people that didn't know what song that was.

Just wanted to post this shout-out:

Girl in the picture

Based on the book one of my coworkers (Matt Birkbeck) wrote... He's also in the film talking about the story

Since we finally finished watching all of our regular TV shows off the DVR we finally got around to finishing up the last few episodes of Ozark.

Damn didnt see that coming.

Naturally we started watching Inventing Anna the last week or so. Its hard to watch the same actress with a different character/accent like that but shes pretty good.

Anyone watch Severance? I started it this afternoon and just finished it, lol. It's kinda weird at first, but it's really fucking good.

Since we finally finished watching all of our regular TV shows off the DVR we finally got around to finishing up the last few episodes of Ozark.

Damn didnt see that coming.

Naturally we started watching Inventing Anna the last week or so. Its hard to watch the same actress with a different character/accent like that but shes pretty good.
Wrapped up Inventing Anna.

Julia Garner did a great job in a completely different role. The story recap at the end was interesting too. Don’t want to give too much away in case someone here hasn’t seen it.

Rumors of season too are just that wonder how they will continue it if they do.

Anyone watch Severance? I started it this afternoon and just finished it, lol. It's kinda weird at first, but it's really fucking good.
On our to-do list

Currently watching Tehran on the Apple TV+, I was skeptical, but it’s really good.
Subtitles required unless you’re fluent in Farsi.

"The Anarchists" on HBOMax. Damn, this show is entertaining. I can't look at "Lily" without suffering flashbacks to the odor of Woodstock 94. Anyone who was there knows what I mean - if you haven't seen this show yet you probably don't need to in order to picture "Lily" right now. But go ahead and take a quick look. I'll wait ... ... ... see what I mean? The aroma of a muddy pasture, patchouli and a sweat-soaked baja just kinda jumps right off that image, doesn't it? And she's not the only character worth seeing - there's the sad-sack dude who lost his wife to a creepy crypto millionaire in the community after forcing her to go there against her will in the first place, and then there's the sentient Ed Hardy t-shirt who started the whole thing. And that's only a couple of them. As a documentary it's probably not super well-done, but as an hour of entertainment it's hard to beat.

Starting S3 of Lost in Space (totally forgot S3 dropped)

Trying to build stoke for the Amazon LOTR series but getting nervous about it being too woke or "soap opera-ey". The PJ movies had a clear story and goal and while the new series ostensibly has that, its based on a longer and more rambly timeframe (2nd age) of middle earth. Time will tell though...

Back
Top Bottom