Wildlife

Ronnie B

Yesterday afternoon saw a beautiful red fox right off the Red Trail at Six Mile Run, had a stare down with it as I tried to nonchalantly pull out of my phone to take a pic but it took off.

277703287_481515200434522_1572828521964436183_n.jpg

Kaleidopete

Dsc08350.jpg

Very cute today, this is at the Wingdam waterfall. One little guy went over the edge, which is only a three foot drop.
Mamma went over to try and help, but then I came on the scene and she abandoned the save to get the others on
top to safety. The little guy that went over gave it a great effort and swam / flew, and managed to get back up with the others.

Ronnie B

Are there coyotes at Hartshorne? I'm pretty sure I saw one, at first I thought it was a fox, I knew it wasn't deer because it didn't move like one because for one it didn't make any noise, very stealth-like when it moved through the brush, but when I really got a better view of it (brief as it was) I could see it was very big and light colored, like a small deer. But like I said it, it didn't move like a deer at all.

iman29

Annual visit from Mrs.Robin trying to make a nest in the wreath on the front door again.

Last year we moved the wreath to a hook on the wall of the house but some other predator bird got to the eggs.

I moved it again to replace the spot where the red wood flower decoration is maybe this year we can see some chicks hatch.

ECB559FA-E0B5-4F95-8A7C-B7602BCBA7C0.pngE9A272A3-B82B-4BF7-9B79-B6A61539A945.png

Top Bottom