Things that make you frown :(

The growing trend of UPS/Amazon/Fed Ex using USPS for last mile delivery. Adds 2 days to every delivery...super infuriating.

If they didn't do it, your packages would arrive just as late or later because of limited FedEx/UPS network capacity as we get into the Christmageddon season.

If they didn't do it, your packages would arrive just as late or later because of limited FedEx/UPS network capacity as we get into the Christmageddon season.

Well it still makes me frown! Then I frown for the overworked USPS/UPS/Fedex/Amazon drivers.

Better to have work than have not and I'd like to think that overworked equals pay/overtime pay or opportunity so for that perhaps less than frown (wishful thinking).

True enough....kinda. I think they're now 20 months into the new standard of delivering everything under the sun. I used to do 60-70 hours weekly in November/December and it wears you down to the point where you just want to be home.

True enough....kinda. I think they're now 20 months into the new standard of delivering everything under the sun. I used to do 60-70 hours weekly in November/December and it wears you down to the point where you just want to be home.

my blue shirt days as a warehouse sup was this from September till march when we would finish physical inventory. I don't do holiday shopping my shit was done in October.

our set up is user choice when you attend/join... think it's a global setting, so be careful who you are aiming at :) ;) :p :p
I think that's the issue. Default is no dial-in and people don't select it.

But it's a PITA for a call that needs to be audio only, and then becomes a PITA when you want to take it in the car or something. Yes there's the Teams app which now wants me to log in for meetings and guest no longer works.

Garbage.

Why did you not finish your correction? Here you go...

I've been full time work from home for just over four years now, and I have no problem whatsoever with meetings in general. It's how I interact with my coworkers, and I sometimes hop on meetings that have nothing to do with me just to hear people talking while I work. Cream Puff makes lots of noise, but he's not great at conversation.

Yeah I'm never on a meeting that isn't productive, I'd just skip it if it would be a waste of my time. Hence why I find it annoying when there's no dial in option.

Agree and same situation with my Co. Now we’re migrating from Webex to Teams and old habits die hard. I just put the Teams app on the phone and it solves it; even transitions to the truck BT seamlessly-ish.

Agree and same situation with my Co. Now we’re migrating from Webex to Teams and old habits die hard. I just put the Teams app on the phone and it solves it; even transitions to the truck BT seamlessly-ish.
For some reason Teams wants me to log into an account when joining a meeting. Sometimes. And I don't find this out until 1 minute before my meeting starts.

Back
Top Bottom