Things that make you frown :(

Cassinonorth

When it's an awesome night to sit on your patio, and your neighbor is an OCD grass cutter, and his lawn area is half the size of yours, but takes twice as long. F.F.S. do I hate the sound of blowers.

I'm not in favor but I absolutely see the merits of banning leaf blowers for some towns.

We dealt with 2 years of constant construction around our neighborhood that made going outside miserable.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
When it's an awesome night to sit on your patio, and your neighbor is an OCD grass cutter, and his lawn area is half the size of yours, but takes twice as long. F.F.S. do I hate the sound of blowers.
The same landscaping company does 4-5 of the houses around me including 2 of my immediate neighbors. So for 2 solid hours it is mowers, weed whackers and leaf blower going non-stop. Very annoying.

JDurk

Me: gas string trimmer around the yard and edge driveway/sidewalks, elec blower all that back onto the lawn, gas mower w/bag the lawn, 50-60min tops.

Neighbor last night: gas blower the mostly gravel 60ish ft driveway which also has both a box trailer and small utility trailer parked in it, string trimmer yard and edge, gas blower again, gas mower no bag, gas blower AGAIN, ,this time blowing all the clippings off the lawn, 90mins.

rick81721

Lothar
Speaking of stinkin nj - figures one of the prime offenders of the "stay right, pass left" rule during the 2 lanes of 95 leg thru S. Carolina today was some clown in an suv with jersey plates. These asses think they can sit in the left lane as long as they are going the speed limit, even when someone going faster is right behind them and flashing their headlights. This particular nitwit took 2 minutes to pass a car by going about 0.5 mph faster.

serviceguy

Speaking of stinkin nj - figures one of the prime offenders of the "stay right, pass left" rule during the 2 lanes of 95 leg thru S. Carolina today was some clown in an suv with jersey plates. These asses think they can sit in the left lane as long as they are going the speed limit, even when someone going faster is right behind them and flashing their headlights. This particular nitwit took 2 minutes to pass a car by going about 0.5 mph faster.
Heading south already?

Last edited:

johnbryanpeters

Perhaps you should consider not driving aggressively?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This week @serviceguy 's frown is offered, once again, by USPS... Kearny -> Teteboro -> Queens -> Teteboro -> Ringwood -> Pompton Plains- > Ringwood -> Pompton Plains ->WTF?!?!?

View attachment 169039
thumb_ups-your-package-is-in-your-city-on-a-truck-driven-61605789.png

iman29

Saturday morning I got up early to ride the road bike with the shop but it was raining. I quickly reset my gear to ride the gravel bike instead and go solo.

I made it all the way to High bridge (around 25+ miles) and realized my SKS clip on fender was rubbing the rear tire for who knows how long and basically wore a flat spot on it right down the middle. Then I opened my saddle bag and had no multi tool inside to tighten the bolt on the fender. Lucky for me the parking lot was full
Of people and I found a guy with a hybrid bike and one of those massive clip on suitcase things on his bike rack that let
Me borrow his.

Tire has less than 500 miles it but now it’s like a road slick. Oh well. I wanted to put some Gravelkings on anyway.
38EE164E-36AE-4B43-991E-0037EE6DE512.jpeg7C2669CE-87A8-4620-95EB-E903E1E958E7.jpeg

serviceguy

Haha I was behind the guy flashing the nj buffoon. Pretty simple concept to stay right on a highway. These dopes think they own the road.
Everybody else on the highway probably thought the two of you were a combo. It’s a known fact that Florida tags outside of Florida belong to people from NJ on an extended commute…real Floridian don’t even bother with license plates!

Last edited:

serviceguy

A new low in e-bay experience...they still sell it with an earlier delivery for $212...I see a claim being filed in my future....
japamon-scam.JPG

Last edited:

Fat Trout

Missing: Light in Motion 950 lumen bar light
Culprit: Wife

Transcript:
Wife: help me find something outside (in the dark)
Me: OK, I'll get some head lamps
Wife: OK, don't give me the hot one.
Me: Hot one?
Wife: The one I put a burn spot on the table with when I left it on. (She left it ON with bezel down, on a wood table a few months ago).
Me: Thats not a head lamp, no problem
Wife: I used it last week while you were gone, but i was good, I let it cool down on the stove this time. Stupid design, why do they make it hot.
Me: Where is it now?
Wife: Isn't it on the stove or counter?
Me: Nope
Wife: Are you sure?

Ughh. So now I have to hide that too when it or its replacement appears.

Top Bottom