Clean Start

Shockingly, there might be a small benefit to drinking ACV - but you have to drink 15 mls with lunch and dinner. Oh and you have to be on a diet that is 250 calories less than your daily requirement

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1756464618300483
damn Amazon just sent me

03652D5A-03FF-4FE8-9E32-454490B0753C.jpeg

Hi!

How y'all doing?
It's 5 or so months later, and so much has happened.

IMG_0725.jpg

Portfolio is doing great - but of course that is not what this graph is showing!

Peaked over the Mendoza Line at the beginning of the week, and that triggers all sorts of warnings.
It was easier to stop eating when I started thinking about heart attacks, and the other great health
complications that accompany all my clothes not fitting.

Just in case you want to play along at home - the goal line is 170. That is a bit too light, but at the time (2017) i did want to get there.
the second low is 173 in Oct 2018 - when I was running regularly. March 2020, beginning of pandemic was 183, and coming off a great winter training session using zwift and doing @Glenn's meetups.

A little heavier and feeling strong at the beginning of the pandemic....
wait (weight?) I think i've already explained this.

Now it is just time to do something about it. Luckily I'm not a pumpkin beer fan.

Stay tuned - I saw 205 on the scale, will update as I try to figure out how to ride a bike again.

Last edited:
Hi!

How y'all doing?

View attachment 169062

Portfolio is doing great - but of course that is not what this graph is showing!

Peaked over the Mendoza Line at the beginning of the week, and that triggers all sorts of warnings.
It was easier to stop eating when I started thinking about heart attacks, and the other great health
complications that come with all my clothes not fitting.

Just in case you want to play along at home - the goal line is 170. That is a bit too light, but at the time (2017) i did want to get there.
the second low is 173 in Oct 2018 - when I was running regularly. March 2020, beginning of pandemic was 183, and coming off a great winter training session using zwift and doing @Glenn's meetups.

Now it is just time to do something about it. Luckily I'm not a pumpkin beer fan.

Stay tuned - I saw 205 on the scale, will update as I try to figure out how to ride a bike again.
Dude, you’re heavier than me?!?!

Hi!

How y'all doing?

View attachment 169062

When's the last time you went to the doctor for a physical and full blood test? Cholesterol, thyroid, A1C, BP, etc. Might be a hormonal issue!

Hi!

How y'all doing?

View attachment 169062

Still plant based still under 190. More muscle than fat but if I take up running 3 days a week along with the crossfit classes I'm already doing 5 days a week 170 is entirely possible although I risk losing some muscle mass...get after it, don't wait make today your bitch!

Back
Top Bottom