Marty's Iron Gate Endurance Race - Stephens State Park 10/2!!!

xc62701

I can’t believe it’s true but it is what it is. Frustration doesn’t begin to scratch the surface on this one. Lots of hard work and organization went into this only to have a road block make it all screech a halt. The best I can say is at least we have a great loop in there to help everyone learn and enjoy Stephens.

On the bright side, there is another amazing event going on this weekend. Take that refund that was just issued and sign up for the Bearscat 50 in Wawayanda. The Black Bear guys have always done a great job with this race, and this year will be no exception. Sign up to race, ride, or support your local events!

Last edited:

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Ryan and Team.

I know you put your all into these things. I enjoyed Lucky's so much, and it was proper. Hopefully you're next endeavor is a huge success. I'll be there, along with this community, to support it.

Pat

Fat Trout

I can’t believe it’s true but it is what it is. Frustration doesn’t begin to scratch the surface on this one. Lots of hard work and organization went into this only to have a road block make it all screech a halt. The best I can say is at least we have a great loop in there to help everyone learn and enjoy Stephens.

On the bright side, there is another amazing event going on this weekend. Take refund that was just issued and sign up for the Bearscat 50 in Wawayanda. The Black Bear guys have always done a great job with this race, and this year will be no exception. Sign up to race, ride, or support your local events!
I'll admit I wasn't going to make this one due to a fishing conflict. However I was curious (as a user and volunteer in the local parks). Can you share the area that was the road block? I don't seek or advocate for blame. I am only curious of the current challenges of NJ, the parks or otherwise. Could be as simple as Covid.

onetracker

On the bright side, there is another amazing event going on this weekend. Take that refund that was just issued and sign up for the Bearscat 50 in Wawayanda. The Black Bear guys have always done a great job with this race, and this year will be no exception. Sign up to race, ride, or support your local events!
Thanks Man. Hope to see you this weekend!

Top Bottom