The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

waiting for the 'after' picture...wait, is this the after picture? No vacuuming the filth?!?!?

2B6AA5A2-8FE6-4633-AC89-D38AA4E5F199.jpeg

I just put a sheet down on top of the filth.

You found it in East Burke?

I went to Price Chopper in St Johnsbury for ice cream, and they had it there. It's pretty plentiful around here these days though. There's a place in Lyndonville that usually has it.

I went to Price Chopper in St Johnsbury for ice cream, and they had it there. It's pretty plentiful around here these days though. There's a place in Lyndonville that usually has it.
Good to know. Last month I went to Stowe first to get it.

5qapis.jpg

Dunellen, NJ fire company had a fire in the station, which originated from one of the fire trucks. Puts fire out. Later in day, fire re-emerges between floors in the station, they need to call other stations to put it out

5qapis.jpg

Dunellen, NJ fire company had a fire in the station, which originated from one of the fire trucks. Puts fire out. Later in day, fire re-emerges between floors in the station, they need to call other stations to put it out
I was visiting a friend at his station one day and the crew was cooking a huge pot of spaghetti. A call came in and they had to run out in the middle of cooking. I sarcastically asked how many stations have burned down from crew meals and he looked me dead in the eyes and said "only two that I know of..."

Back
Top Bottom