JORBA Open Membership Page

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just did this and got 2 separate emails to confirm. I selected 2 groups to follow. So it seems ok to me? Not efficient but working.

w_b

I received an email today to come back, and you miss me, but I auto renew every January. Wassup? Hopefully I’m still on the team....

Matt_

I Get Jokes
I received an email today to come back, and you miss me, but I auto renew every January. Wassup? Hopefully I’m still on the team....

I got the same.. I think we just needed to create a new login using the same email address that we use to renew.... or that's what I did and it showed my membership as active.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's

The system is wonky for sure. That was supposed to go to people that are long expired. Can you pm me your email address?

Reactions: w_b

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Likely because you are on the Six Mile chapter 's email forwarding, or you have 2 separate emails in the system. We're working through this. And by we I mean Tom, Norm, Pat and Kirt. =)

w_b

Likely because you are on the Six Mile chapter 's email forwarding, or you have 2 separate emails in the system. We're working through this. And by we I mean Tom, Norm, Pat and Kirt. =)
The system is wonky for sure. That was supposed to go to people that are long expired. Can you pm me your email address?
LOL you got me thinking, yes I likely have 2 emails in the system. I unsubscribed from the one that said come back we miss you, and I'm thinking that will do it. Once all this transitional stuff goes down good, I'll make sure I'm all uptodate and subscribed appropriately.

Thanks!

Bleeder

JORBA:President
I had to subscribe using another email account and got two this time.
Oh no, this makes duplicates of you in the system. so one will be a member and one will get spammed telling you to join and then you'll yell at me for sending emails when you're already a members and then I have to manually go and merge the accounts.

Xler8

+1000, JORBA Norm is my hero.

I think I joined JORBA shortly after I got into mountain biking, and it boggles my mind that more people don't. My membership has also lapsed a few times because I would forget to renew it until someone poked me about it, but there is really no reason not to join. What NJ mountain biker can't donate $25/year? Even if you think you get no direct benefit from it, it would at least show your appreciation for those running the org and putting their time and sweat into it.
Been riding in NJ for a long time and never joined for reasons mentioned within many of the threads on this site, but the above convinced me to join.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Oh no, this makes duplicates of you in the system. so one will be a member and one will get spammed telling you to join and then you'll yell at me for sending emails when you're already a members and then I have to manually go and merge the accounts.
I’ll never yell at your Tom, but it was the only way to see test results.

I will unsubscribe from the test email.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Been riding in NJ for a long time and never joined for reasons mentioned within many of the threads on this site, but the above convinced me to join.

Thanks dude, much appreciated.

Hopefully we can convince you that it was worth it!

TheGerd

Tell me why please. As in marketing research. Suggestions also welcome
Honestly, after reading through this thread it seemed to me that there were some kinks to be worked out in your system as far as the merging of the two databases. So sending my info in the old fashion way, it would be inputted once and correctly by somebody who knows the system. But even more of a reason is I don’t have a paypal account, if I could have paid directly from a credit card on the site I would have done that.

TheGerd

In addition/extension to Pat’s question: if check were not an option would you have joined?
If PayPal was the only way, probably not. I don’t have a PayPal account and wouldn’t open one for the very few things that I would actually use it for. For me, being able to pay direct from a credit card is how I normally due things.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Honestly, after reading through this thread it seemed to me that there were some kinks to be worked out in your system as far as the merging of the two databases.

Haha yes, in other news, water is wet and the sun is hot. The Kinks are not just a band that had a song about Lola. We working them out.

if I could have paid directly from a credit card on the site I would have done that.

Wait what? @Bleeder @KenS we don't take credit cards?

Top Bottom