6 Mile Run Conditions

Citytrikeguy

I usually park at the soccer club and go out on Orange than up and down White then Red to canal and I go back on Blue to Red then it’s 50/50 wether I do Orange or finish up on Red.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Anyone going today? I’ll be there around 4:15-4:30

i just got back! fun was had.
a couple of trees in the orange twisties could be removed to improve flow
(they are leaning across the trail - easy enough to navigate, i just don't think that adds to the experience.)

elevation 981 :D

1619631280845.png

corrected even seems high

1619631336467.png

Citytrikeguy

I usually park at the soccer club and go out on Orange than up and down White then Red to canal and I go back on Blue to Red then it’s 50/50 wether I do Orange or finish up on Red
i just got back! fun was had.
a couple of trees in the orange twisties could be removed to improve flow
(they are leaning across the trail - easy enough to navigate, i just don't think that adds to the experience.)

elevation 981 :D

View attachment 156609

corrected even seems high

View attachment 156610
Perfect conditions!

Deamon59

Any idea what conditions will be like this afternoon?

Speaking of the concrete bridge... is it just me or is one end of it more sketchy now than last year? I used to ride through it no problem in the past but this year i've been walking that one end considering the small pieces of broken wet concrete that i feel would be easy to mess up on and fall over.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Any idea what conditions will be like this afternoon?

Speaking of the concrete bridge... is it just me or is one end of it more sketchy now than last year? I used to ride through it no problem in the past but this year i've been walking that one end considering the small pieces of broken wet concrete that i feel would be easy to mess up on and fall over.
Conditions are good

Ronnie B

Listening to the showers hitting the roof and looking at the Doppler, there goes my plans to ride here tomorrow and its going to be a mid 80s and sunny day, what a waste. Spring can be so frustrating.

Jeff_STI

Listening to the showers hitting the roof and looking at the Doppler, there goes my plans to ride here tomorrow and its going to be a mid 80s and sunny day, what a waste. Spring can be so frustrating.
I know right, I had plans on riding tonight at 6miles but would like to hear what the conditions are. As per last night rain, I rather wait to hear from someone than try finding out my self going there.

blackburn1973

I think some of the concrete chunks on the 27 side got shifted (or moved) around a bit. Noticed the same thing a month or so ago where there was a bit of a muddy rut that you got led into just before getting onto the first concrete blocks. Seems like someone repositioned it a few weeks back and it's fine now or maybe just dried out a bit.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions