6 Mile Run Conditions

Tim

aka sptimmy43
The dirt was still mostly primo even after the brief rain shower that moved through the area this afternoon. If it doesn’t rain tonight it should be great tomorrow!
FB19F2A0-677F-4596-8021-5AF4779F0EDC.jpeg

robcleary

The dirt was still mostly primo even after the brief rain shower that moved through the area this afternoon. If it doesn’t rain tonight it should be great tomorrow!
View attachment 155412
I managed to catch myself in that shower this afternoon. I turned back on Red as it really was picking up, sun was starting to shine as I drove out the lot 🤦‍♂️

But yeah Blue and Red were good. A few lower trees I stopped and walked my bike under on Blue, but not impassible.
PXL_20210409_184818969.MP.jpg

Tim

aka sptimmy43
I managed to catch myself in that shower this afternoon. I turned back on Red as it really was picking up, sun was starting to shine as I drove out the lot 🤦‍♂️

But yeah Blue and Red were good. A few lower trees I stopped and walked my bike under on Blue, but not impassible.View attachment 155425

Nice bike! Did you buy it from a guy on here?

robcleary

I was the original owner before I sold it to K. Pretty sure I saw you packing up in the lot when I arrived yesterday. Enjoy!

-----------

Just to stay on topic 6MR should be good to go today! Get it before more rain move in tomorrow!
Nice! It's held up great so far, I appreciate all the upgrades you guys made :D The only e-thirteen part left is the dropper lever
And yeah sorry we've gone off topic. Storms on the horizon for tonight and all of tomorrow, so today's the day if you're trying to sneak a ride in before the work week.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Well. I finally have a chance to ride 6 mike. With the recent rain how do you think the trails will be tomorrow? Do you think the budding trees will suck up the rain?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Well I just got back from a canal side loop.
Blue was good, with the exception of some standing water in spots - a little shovel
work would do wonders. There are a couple of trees at head height just past that old spine/pinnacle thing.
I'll try to get them.

White was ok, but had a couple bad spots right before Jaques lot. Got some mud on me there.
I think a little shovel work might do it - a little bit of pushing the dirt around def would. might have left knob marks
in the very shady part of white.

Speaking of Jaques lot - The double-its-size project is moving along.

1618437591524.png

I did clear this monster off the red trail, just down from the split - Silky Bigboy FTW! (wahoo for size)

1618437636644.png

No way to clear that without a stick ramp😜

Last edited:

Dingo

The parking expansion should help with the canal rd lot parking on the grass:) I was surprised too see it, have not ridden there since last summer.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The parking expansion should help with the canal rd lot parking on the grass:) I was surprised too see it, have not ridden there since last summer.

they are putting up new barriers in the grass about 100' past the trailhead - perpendicular to the road, so they may put up a gate to stop people from going into the equipment yard.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions