This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Would be nice if they had a stand-by list and those people waited outside at the end of the day. Especially as those 20 wasted vaccines aren't the last 20 appointments of the day, I'm sure they realize throughout the day that they will have a bunch leftover.
This is what they are doing at the Stockton megasite my wife said. There was a “stand-by” line of about 25 people when she was there.
Also, when I signed up at the Burlington county site, one of their questions was “can you be at the site within 15 minutes?”
(Or something like that)
I’m pretty sure that’s so they can pull people in at the end of the day if there are left over shots.
I seriously doubt any sites are throwing any vaccines out. Even if they are giving them to friends if people don’t show, I’m good with that.
It benefits us all in the end.

Was driving through Camden County College yesterday which is a vaccination site. Cop directing traffic at the parking lot asked if I was there for a vaccination, told him no, just driving through. He said, do you want 1? So I guess they are already planning to have extra. Didn't take him up on the offer. I'm still undecided if/when to get it.

This thing dropped me like a bad habit. I currently have the same symptoms as I did when I had the virus last year. Luckily it's raining and spending the weekend on the couch is fine. I would strongly suggest a Friday appointment if you get it, just in case it takes you out.

This thing dropped me like a bad habit. I currently have the same symptoms as I did when I had the virus last year. Luckily it's raining and spending the weekend on the couch is fine. I would strongly suggest a Friday appointment if you get it, just in case it takes you out.

You must have gotten the russian sputnik live virus "vaccine"!

Which vaccine?

People are done. Went to pick up sushi last night. The restaurant was packed like any Saturday night. At least 5 people in the vestibule and at least 7 couples waiting just inside the door for a table.

Seriously I know a bunch of geezers who have gotten the vaccine and no one had anything worse than a little soreness in the arm. You probably have the flu, something else... or a new covid strain
I know 3 people who had the Pfizer vac and had a really bad day the day after the second shot. One was 32, another was 56 and another 58. My wife and in laws will get their second shot this coming weekend, so will see.

I know 3 people who had the Pfizer vac and had a really bad day the day after the second shot. One was 32, another was 56 and another 58. My wife and in laws will get their second shot this coming weekend, so will see.

My co-worker Dan said he's dying today, also Moderna. Mike and my wife both got Pfizer and were fine for the first dose. She says Pfizer knocks you out the 2nd dose. I'd imagine Rick's geezer friends in FL have a stronger tolerance after decades of bumping Coke off hookers.

Seriously I know a bunch of geezers who have gotten the vaccine and no one had anything worse than a little soreness in the arm. You probably have the flu, something else... or a new covid strain
It's the general belief now that older people don't exhibit a lot of symptoms on the second shot because their immune system isn't as strong. It's the younger/healthier folk that get hit hard on the 2nd shot because their immune system goes into *slight* overload.

I had moderna. First shot I just had a sore arm, second shot had a sore arm and a little fatigue. Had some body aches after the second shot too, but I also fell off my bike and cracked a rib within hours of the second shot; so the body aches may not have been related to the vaccine, lol.

Pretty amazing that we went from the very beginning of a global pandemic to nearly 20% of the population vaccinated against it in 1 year

20% of what population?
actually, just asking, not challenging.

I’m not looking forward to Friday then!
I only had what I like to call “dead arm” after the first shot. I always get the same thing with flu shots.

Back
Top Bottom