Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

Cannonbill

We are looking clear up in ringwood again, will take a day or two to dry out, after that cold early mornings should be just fine.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
How's it looking for a quick ride tomorrow morning? Wondering if the hour drive will be worth it
Maybe? It was starting to get soft yesterday around noon. With the rain today it could be a mess. Depending on when/if it thawed completely it might be ok but my guess is probably not.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was going to make a smart ass comment, but home parks Lew Mo and Chimney? Nothing interesting here other than some sick views of the ocean/bay.
I don't really have a home park. I work in Monmouth county, Allaire is close to work and I can hit Hartshorne on way home.

Living in Cranford, CR and Lewmo are 35 min away with no traffic. I'll drive 45 min to hit better stuff.

Wildcat is never wet, I googled it.

I'm not a one or two park ride guy. I can't go for that, no can do.

Johnny Utah

I don't really have a home park. I work in Monmouth county, Allaire is close to work and I can hit Hartshorne on way home.

Living in Cranford, CR and Lewmo are 35 min away with no traffic. I'll drive 45 min to hit better stuff.

Wildcat is never wet, I googled it.

I'm not a one or two park ride guy. I can't go for that, no can do.
So essentially what you are trying to say is even if it is wet, you can find a way, never mind that, excuse, to ride it? Looking forward to our ride next week. DM me.

Karate Monkey

Yeah, but his local area has a lot of the same thing. Hartshorne isn't a bad park by any stretch, but if I lived next to Allaire, I wouldn't drive an hour to six mile. Maybe once or twice, but I think you get the idea.

And, you know, the whole rain thing.

Reactions: don

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So essentially what you are trying to say is even if it is wet, you can find a way, never mind that, excuse, to ride it? Looking forward to our ride next week. DM me.

I'm not sure if this comment is about Wildcat, but if it is, feel free to hit me up for a tour next time you think it's gonna be too wet to ride.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode Huber this afternoon, stayed out of Hartshorne due to reports.
Huber was 97 % dry.
"What was wet was wet and what was dry was dry" QUOTE @ChrisG

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions