Car-spotting thread

I assure you when you account for tire wear after my trip, he didn't pocket $150.
Hah. "Gross" would have been better than "net". It seems like a lot of the fancy cars on Turo are owned by younger guys. I assume they are trying to offset the cost of these expensive cars but it only works until service costs hit. Oh well, works out for you!

Last edited:
That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of the town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on goin'. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on goin'. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on goin'.

PSX_20201122_095612.jpg

Back
Top Bottom