Car-spotting thread

jackx

That day, for no particular reason, I decided to go for a little run. So I ran to the end of the road. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd run to the end of the town. And when I got there, I thought maybe I'd just run across Greenbow County. And I figured, since run this far, maybe I'd just run across the great state of Alabama. And that's what I did. I ran clear across Alabama. For no particular reason I just kept on goin'. I ran clear to the ocean. And when I got there, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well turn around, just keep on goin'. When I got to another ocean, I figured, since I'd gone this far, I might as well just turn back, keep right on goin'.

View attachment 143794
Nice picture!
I can certainly see you saying that about getting on your bike and just riding across counties and state lines. May those words ring in your ears when you are biking clear 'cross Alaska!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
P

Perfect. Got an offer in yet!?

Holy gas tank size. What’s that get you, 120 miles?

I'll call Monday and find out a little history about it. These PTS cars are not worth the extra money for me. Just because someone blew $11,300 for a color doesn't mean I'm going to. They love hearing that.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Can't. These aren't cars you buy at the same place you can get a $50,000 Explorer. People have been on the list for 2+ years for the 992 GT3 and have purchased previous GT cars from their dealerships. I'm a nobody. Plus, I have no need for 4 TV screens in front of me in a bigger, heavier car. 991 GT3 is where it's at for me.

@Magic ...The 23 gallon tank is much better than the 17 gallon standard and only costs like $140. That's a bargain in Porscheland.

Dingo

Few interesting sightings on my solo ride today out northeast.

Mudbogger Jeep looked like it’s been sitting a while

Like the blue color on the cutlass I think it’s a 69 but just a regular one.

View attachment 144153View attachment 144154
Cutlass is 1968 has vent windows last year for GM. Also rear side windows are pointy. 70 to 72 rear windows were squared off. This was all gm intermediates. FYI

Top Bottom