Curious but cautious. CBD use?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Our marketing manager wannabe subscribes to CBD.
That should cover it for now.

JBurgessXXX

I didn't even think it was such a cool substance to use. My friend said he tried and that cbd relaxes perfectly after a hard day. I chose a reliable supplier and ordered about 200 grams of powder on https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-pen/, and last night I tried it for the first time, and it's just an amazing plant !!! The coolest thing is that cbd is completely harmless, and also helps to relax! So I advice everyone to try it!

Last edited:

abellay

Yes, of course, I'm probably the only one here who has tried all the existing CBD products on this platform lol

rlb

I've been using full spectrum cbd oil on and off since February and I find it beneficial, particularly for anxiety. It gives me a lower baseline throughout the day, and keeps me from getting too fired up (for the most part). I'm pretty tightly wound in general, and doing something stupid like drinking too much coffee (which I do regularly) can negate the benefits of the CBD. But in general, it helps and I also get sleep benefits as well.

Just do a little research on what you buy, and make sure it's tested. I'm sure we'll have many more options in a year or so once NJ gets the marijuana regs figures out.

Lazarus naturals is the brand I use
PXL_20201114_120631746.jpg
PXL_20201114_120617210.jpg

rlb

One other thing I forgot to mention, I feel the anxiety reducing effects more the day after. Not sure if that's the sa was for others, but thought it is worth mentioning.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yes, of course, I'm probably the only one here who has tried all the existing CBD products on this platform lol

Perhap CBotD could be taken as a suppository mixed with C19 vaccine?

CBDya - wouldn't want to Bya. ;)

-----

Wife has been having a bit at night with her herbal tea - feels that she sleeps better.

Reactions: rlb

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So. This site delivers to NJ. According to a friend anyway. 3chi.com.

Captain Brainstorm

The thing with CBD is that the effects are purely anecdotal. No one has run a well controlled trial because you run the risk of destroying an entire industry if negative results are generated. Having said all that, I hear from folks that have tried it that the tinctures have a more substantive effect than the topicals. Also, THC is proven to work, the people of NJ just overwhelmingly approved it, and there are some CBD/THC blends out there maybe worth trying. A good friend of mine is a cancer survivor who uses a blend and he swears by it. He has all kinds of post-cancer/chemo anxiety, insomnia, and taste/appetite issues that the blend helps him with. You can get a blend that won’t make you “high” per-se but delivers the benefits that you’re looking for.

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
The thing with CBD is that the effects are purely anecdotal. No one has run a well controlled trial because you run the risk of destroying an entire industry if negative results are generated. Having said all that, I hear from folks that have tried it that the tinctures have a more substantive effect than the topicals. Also, THC is proven to work, the people of NJ just overwhelmingly approved it, and there are some CBD/THC blends out there maybe worth trying. A good friend of mine is a cancer survivor who uses a blend and he swears by it. He has all kinds of post-cancer/chemo anxiety, insomnia, and taste/appetite issues that the blend helps him with. You can get a blend that won’t make you “high” per-se but delivers the benefits that you’re looking for.
But you're talking THC. CBD's even with the minimally allowable THC will never get you high.

I've been using Flloyd's tincture just for sleep. Works well even though I wake up a bit groggy. I seem to be able to shake that off easier than anything else I've tried to sleep.

rlb

The thing with CBD is that the effects are purely anecdotal. No one has run a well controlled trial because you run the risk of destroying an entire industry if negative results are generated

The real issue is that the feds have it classified as a schedule 1 substance which makes it extremely difficult to research, there are significant hurdles that must be overcome. There was a great JRE about this, wish I could remember the guy he had on talking about it.

There's talk of getting it changed from schedule 1. Hopefully the new administration will make some headway here (but I won't hold my breath). One thing that's clear: it's getting harder and harder for the federal government to continue not ignore this since every year more and more states legalize it.

Outside of the US I'd have to believe conducting studies would be easier (looking at you Canada) so I wonder why we don't see anything there? Could be that there are ongoing studies that just haven't been completed/published yet?

rlb

Or there haven't yet been any studies that were successful in getting the desired outcome.
I don't think that's it, there's plenty of well funded opposition out there. Then again I could be wrong.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Basically every pro athlete in “Extreme sports” is repping CBD right now. Is that all the anecdotal evidence we need or is it just the marketing machine?

Top Bottom