Car-spotting thread

Full correction, ceramic coating and protection film on the front end of the Vette was about $2K. You can go up or down by about $500-1000+ depending on brand/quality and how much of the car you want the film to cover.
ya the front of the mustang would be about $500 he said, id add in a few other spots....but since the mustang is never outside, or driven in the rain, etc...I dont think I have to worry about the ceramic.

There are a ton of new DIY ceramic products on the market now. Adam's graphene ceramic is getting rave reviews, is 10H hardness, and supposedly goes on easily. I used CarPro UK 3.0 on the GLI and it came out great. Probably good for 2 years. Adam's is saying the graphene one is good for 7 years, but that seems too good to be true.

As I was driving to RI yesterday I saw this and asked my wife to take a pic.... This is what I got 🙄

I had to look this up as I have never seen one... But the tail lights SCREAMED Toyota and gull wing doors... So googling that.... Toyota Sera 20200918_145645.jpg20200918_145646.jpg20200918_145643.jpg

Back
Top Bottom