GOAL—450 miles by 9/1 At least 150 in the woods. (7/27 start)

roc

according to strava, I’ve ridden 575 miles so far this year. That number is a little low, strava fails, forgetting to put it on, but it’s close. I am going to try to get another 450 miles in by September, with at least 150 of that in the woods. who else wants to try?

Oh, can we define "woods" for the sake of this challenge? Technically, the rail trail that I ride a lot is through the "woods"

You’ll have that in a week!

I checked Strava and I average about 300 miles per month, and I've never done 450 miles in a month before. August isn't usually a big month of riding for me, so I doubt I'll hit 450 by 9/1.

I checked Strava and I average about 300 miles per month, and I've never done 450 miles in a month before. August isn't usually a big month of riding for me, so I doubt I'll hit 450 by 9/1.
after reading this, I feel my chances just went down, but 2 hours on the road is like 3-4 mountain bike rides for me, in terms of mileage. I’m going to give it a go.

after reading this, I feel my chances just went down, but 2 hours on the road is like 3-4 mountain bike rides for me, in terms of mileage. I’m going to give it a go.

Don't use me as a barometer. I mainly like to ride trails that are very hard and very slow. My average moving speed is usually 4-5mph. I have no interest in racking up miles, and I prefer to track my riding with hours instead for that reason. You got this yo.

Back
Top Bottom