Raritan 911: Robocop

So a handgun with 15 rounds is considered high capacity? Do they sell 10 rounds magazines then for guns that usually can take 15? Can you carry 2 guns? Asking for a friend that is thinking about getting some...

So a handgun with 15 rounds is considered high capacity? Do they sell 10 rounds magazines then for guns that usually can take 15? Can you carry 2 guns? Asking for a friend that is thinking about getting some...
Yes in NJ 10 rounds is the max. They sell magazines that hold more (actually almost all hold more, they just put in a block/spring mechanism to take up space and limit to 10).

Yes in NJ 10 rounds is the max. They sell magazines that hold more (actually almost all hold more, they just put in a block/spring mechanism to take up space and limit to 10).

Can you carry 2 guns? Or 3? My friend is starting to get very inquisitive...

well, s/he can have it/them stored in the trunk of the car, secured in a separate locked case from the ammunition while either directly on your way, or returning from purchasing/repairing or a practice range.

Can carry around house if that is appealing.

Some other laws too - this was explained to my wife and me from a gun owner in prep for my wife's purchase.

if you carry money or equiv, liquor, or cigs for a living, you have a chance at getting a concealed permit. a chance.

ignore - your edit came through after i typed this ;)

Reactions: don
well, s/he can have it/them stored in the trunk of the car, secured in a separate locked case from the ammunition while either directly on your way, or returning from purchasing/repairing or a practice range.

Can carry around house if that is appealing.

Some other laws too - this was explained to my wife and me from a gun owner in prep for my wife's purchase.

if you carry money or equiv, liquor, or cigs for a living, you have a chance at getting a concealed permit. a chance.

ignore - your edit came through after i typed this ;)
Very much like Italy, except the part where you can own a gun around the house. Well, since I voluntarily moved here I really can’t complain.

Damn, my wallet is usually empty, but I can get addicted to cigs so that I have to carry them for a living!

I'm always up for new experiences!

Tonight we had a drunk dude strike another dude in the face with a landscape decoration turtle shell (I really don't know what else to call it). As we usually collect the weapon used in the assault as evidence, the officer working the investigation asked me if we really should take the weapon in this particular case. I said hell yes. And make sure you write on the evidence bag TURTLE SHELL. This is a once in a career opportunity here!

It kinda looked like this guy except the cap was still on the back.

1595654976317.png
When it was time to tell drunk dude that he was under arrest, he called the arresting officer OFFICER PENIS and when I told him to knock it off, he told me he was going to rip my cunt off and shove it up my ass. LOL, extra points for creativity!

You can see a hairline crack in the turtle shell from connecting with the victim's jaw.

20200725_002646.jpg

I'm always up for new experiences!

Tonight we had a drunk dude strike another dude in the face with a landscape decoration turtle shell (I really don't know what else to call it). As we usually collect the weapon used in the assault as evidence, the officer working the investigation asked me if we really should take the weapon in this particular case. I said hell yes. And make sure you write on the evidence bag TURTLE SHELL. This is a once in a career opportunity here!

It kinda looked like this guy except the cap was still on the back.

View attachment 135276
When it was time to tell drunk dude that he was under arrest, he called the arresting officer OFFICER PENIS and when I told him to knock it off, he told me he was going to rip my cunt off and shove it up my ass. LOL, extra points for creativity!

You can see a hairline crack in the turtle shell from connecting with the victim's jaw.

View attachment 135277
@rick81721 gets crazy when he drinks. :p

Last edited:
What’s illegal about this? This is the normal concealed carry choice for nearly everyone in PA.

I'm going to take a bold stance here. Your goal of carrying a firearm for PROTECTION should not include killing/maiming someone/thing that you are trying to protect yourself from. That's some seriously fucked up shit. If they are banned in warfare, why do you need it for personal protection?

I'm going to take a bold stance here. Your goal of carrying a firearm for PROTECTION should not include killing/maiming someone/thing that you are trying to protect yourself from. That's some seriously fucked up shit. If they are banned in warfare, why do you need it for personal protection?
You do realize that the point of utilizing your firearm is to stop a deadly threat, correct? Until the threat is no longer active, you keep shooting. Hollow points do expand slightly and chances are, you will have to shoot less for more effectiveness. If someone is worried about how much damage a bullet is going to do to someone who is attacking them, they probably should not be carrying a firearm to begin with. You shoot to stop the threat, no more.

Back
Top Bottom