Post your BooBoo's

that's going to be pretty colors in a week.
This is why I think it may be related to medication. This is 10 days later.

C00FAEE7-76BC-4018-9C29-77F6AFF19238.jpeg

Xross posting from the frowny thread.

So there i was, flying down the mountain at a blinding warp speed, skillfully dodging the murder-boulders, covid-walkers and tick-rappellers clearly on my way to the supreme galactic emperor of KOM's. But the mountain had other ideas... As a I crested the climb that even the most burly of hike-a-bikers would reel in terror at, i jumped up on the pedals and hit the throttle down the tight corridor straightaway of overgrown shrubbery constricting down on me like a giant green Boa. Tucking down deeper, the leaves become a verdant starfield whizzing by, i could see the exit closing down on me but i knew i could make it if it hit the afterburners. It was here the mountain mounted its final assault on me. It dug deep into its cache of finest hook roots and sent it rocketing up the earths crust hoping it would find its way on a collision course with my two-wheeled Carbonium rocketship. Blindsiding me, that dirty hookroot just barely managed to find my biggest weakness--my size 14 clodhoppers. In the nick of time, it stretched that root as far as it would go and managed to barely connect with the tip of my shoe as it apexed on the massive power downstroke. Grabbing with all of its worldly might, it wrestled my foot free from the pedal, wrapped itself around my grand large toe and stood fast trying to anchor me to terra firma while my mighty steed continued its forward trajectory. As i was separated from my vehicle, i was fortunate to land in the soft, pillowy raspberry thicket nearby to collect my thoughts, wits and ponder the unknown whereabouts of my ride. Gazing down upon my foot, although the root had broken free, however, its grip upon me wasn't the only thing seemingly broken. It appears my grand toe had decided it would need to sacrifice itself to prevent a more catastrophic disaster--a noble action indeed! So, broken and beaten, i collected my vehicle from the mob of angry greenbriar, set out to return to base and survey the damage. The diagnostic bot said the bike is fine but the toe is done. You're on sick leave for at least a month dude.

IMG_20200616_200025.jpg

IMG_20200617_152237.jpg

So there i was, flying down the mountain at a blinding warp speed, skillfully dodging the murder-boulders, covid-walkers and tick-rappellers clearly on my way to the supreme galactic emperor of KOM's. But the mountain had other ideas... As a I crested the climb that even the most burly of hike-a-bikers would reel in terror at, i jumped up on the pedals and hit the throttle down the tight corridor straightaway of overgrown shrubbery constricting down on me like a giant green Boa. Tucking down deeper, the leaves become a verdant starfield whizzing by, i could see the exit closing down on me but i knew i could make it if it hit the afterburners. It was here the mountain mounted its final assault on me. It dug deep into its cache of finest hook roots and sent it rocketing up the earths crust hoping it would find its way on a collision course with my two-wheeled Carbonium rocketship. Blindsiding me, that dirty hookroot just barely managed to find my biggest weakness--my size 14 clodhoppers. In the nick of time, it stretched that root as far as it would go and managed to barely connect with the tip of my shoe as it apexed on the massive power downstroke. Grabbing with all of its worldly might, it wrestled my foot free from the pedal, wrapped itself around my grand large toe and stood fast trying to anchor me to terra firma while my mighty steed continued its forward trajectory. As i was separated from my vehicle, i was fortunate to land in the soft, pillowy raspberry thicket nearby to collect my thoughts, wits and ponder the unknown whereabouts of my ride. Gazing down upon my foot, although the root had broken free, however, its grip upon me wasn't the only thing seemingly broken. It appears my grand toe had decided it would need to sacrifice itself to prevent a more catastrophic disaster--a noble action indeed! So, broken and beaten, i collected my vehicle from the mob of angry greenbriar, set out to return to base and survey the damage. The diagnostic bot said the bike is fine but the toe is done. You're on sick leave for at least a month dude.

View attachment 131940
View attachment 131941
10/10 glad the bike is ok

View attachment 131940
View attachment 131941
Sorry your toe is broke but outstanding storytelling!

View attachment 131940
View attachment 131941
I see two eyes a nose a mouth and two elf look’n ears on the toe x-ray...... might be a good time 4 me to quit sniffing glue.....?

More blood for the monkey! That makes 3 trips in a row there with incident, my wife asked why I keep coming back. She doesn't get how much fun I'm having. I'm sure nobody wants to see the kidney shot from last time but I've never seen so many shades of purple and yellow and red all mixed together. I love this sport!
20200619_160150.jpg

Checking this thread some of the nice purple bruise pics reminded me of this fun one. Thought i would share a gratuitous butt pic. I had a hip pad just an inch or 2 to the side of whetlre and he rock hit. Better now but the real weird thing was when it spread across the crack to the other cheek.
IMG_20200619_162903.jpg

Checking this thread some of the nice purple bruise pics reminded me of this fun one. Thought i would share a gratuitous butt pic. I had a hip pad just an inch or 2 to the side of whetlre and he rock hit. Better now but the real weird thing was when it spread across the crack to the other cheek.View attachment 132027
The other cheek was jealous and wanted some symmetry.

Took 4 stitches to close the slice I gave my thumb today while prepping Watermelon for my sons graduation party at the house. got to tell the story to everyone when I got back

I forgot my phone during the rush to get to urgent care so sorry no pre treatment pics but the betadine and peroxide cup foaming over when I stuck my thumb in the cup was neat.

so pissed off mostly because back to work tmw after a week off and no riding for at lest a week. Zwift for me I guess. ?

312F6C85-D96D-40C1-A79E-B3810F8B23D0.jpeg

for those inquiring minds who want to know what it looks like this morning...had to change the bandage.

man this f*cking hurts. still pissed off at myself but could have been worse I guess. drank a few too many beers last night to help mask it.

IMG_6711.jpg

Well I have been counting down the nice weather days of not riding Leading up to tmw when the stitches come out. It’s healing nicely and I got most of the mobility back so far once the stitches come out should be even better.

I already have my ride planned for Thursday. Maybe even tmw before dinner I can get in a test ride after work. I feel so bloated after so many days of no riding.

009FF3F3-27B9-4C81-887E-0E297A2DA318.jpeg

Well I have been counting down the nice weather days of not riding Leading up to tmw when the stitches come out. It’s healing nicely and I got most of the mobility back so far once the stitches come out should be even better.

I already have my ride planned for Thursday. Maybe even tmw before dinner I can get in a test ride after work. I feel so bloated after so many days of no riding.

View attachment 134987

take em out yourself. google it!

Back
Top Bottom