Winter Riding Stay Warm Tips ...

Are you having a hard time deciphering "well rounded"? :)

1516456948108.png

New Favorite Hat for Wet
peaked.jpg

Rapha peaked hat, currently only $22 with the sale, ending soon

This is the same thickness as their merino hat, which is a favorite of mine. This hat has a very thin windproof on the front panel and the brim is very rigid compared to their other caps and seems to be perfectly positioned to keep rain out of the eyes but not obstruct vision. I really like hats that perfectly form to your head (no bunching or weaird parts that stick out) and this hat does just that.

I also have a serious hard on for this burgundy color.

New Favorite Hat for Wet
View attachment 62475
Rapha peaked hat, currently only $22 with the sale, ending soon

This is the same thickness as their merino hat, which is a favorite of mine. This hat has a very thin windproof on the front panel and the brim is very rigid compared to their other caps and seems to be perfectly positioned to keep rain out of the eyes but not obstruct vision. I really like hats that perfectly form to your head (no bunching or weaird parts that stick out) and this hat does just that.

I also have a serious hard on for this burgundy color.
Burgundy FTW.
How soon will it be available at Walmart?

Was a bit chilly this morning and thought it might be about time to resurrect this thread.
I am thinking I need to start thinking about replacing some of the winter gears I lost.

If you are riding in the mornings, cool weather clothing is needed much soon. If you are going out after 10 each day, @jShort recommendation is good.

This year has been way abnormal AF but it isnt unusual to see 20's and 30's overnight by the end of October and that is where you start needing warmer stuff.

Only hole I have right now in my kit is a mid weight glove for the mtb. I don't have anything between windproof / no insulation gloves and my sleestaks for the mtb. My road 32-40's glove has a palm that is too thick for the mtb. Need to cover say 30-45 degrees.

I used a set of DeFeet Kneekers this spring for the road and they keep on sliding down, recommendations of other brands to try?

Back
Top Bottom