Windham World cup

How'd it work last year - was there an opportunity to pre-ride the course on Sunday before the race?

I'm asking because it looks like Cat1 is 8-10 and Cat 2 starts 10:15....

How'd it work last year - was there an opportunity to pre-ride the course on Sunday before the race?

I'm asking because it looks like Cat1 is 8-10 and Cat 2 starts 10:15....

I doubt there a preride time slot sunday morning unless you sneak out really early?
all info here on race times and activities over weekend.
http://www.racewindham.com/

we missed half the stuff last year still had a blast. Its the world cup right here where else would you want to be!

camping near Windham?

anyone know of a good place to camp near Windham? My son and I are going and don't really want to leave Jersey at 3AM!

anyone know of a good place to camp near Windham? My son and I are going and don't really want to leave Jersey at 3AM!

i recomend camping at douherty's in acra ny. i've had a camper there for 15 years. last year a couple camped next to me came up from dc for the world cup as they were racing down hill

Doherty's Mountain Campground
1077 Joseph Chadderdon Rd
Acra, NY 12405
(518) 622-8295

here's a pic of the couple's site tent car & bikes from last summer's windham race week end
2010-08-29%25252008.10.23.jpg

The xc course was awesome and the camping wasn't bad neither! Campground was a little gypsy trailer park but it was super close, cheap and quiet so: win! At least we got a win with something... In the race I wasn't DFL, whew.:D

Back
Top Bottom