What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

Break from class work.
08GokVj.jpg

Good stuff happening in Beacon NY, maybe next time I even bring the MTB!!

Draught industries craft pub. Lots of good stuff on tap

IMG_8672.JPG

IMG_8675.JPG
4.0 / 4.5 / 4.25 / 4.0

IMG_8706.JPG
Crowler!

IMG_8702.JPG
Couple bands 4.0
Osmosis 4.0
IMG_8703.JPG

There is another brewery : 2 way Brew. But not enough time to check it out

IMG_8710.JPG

Steer her my way soon! Cheers!
img_3494-jpg.52686

Enjoying a fresh Shape right now. Great beer and great value @ $9.99/4 pack.

I was checking out the prices on some of the Trillium brews, >$20/4 pack... WTF?

I hate to say it, but brewing good beer is not rocket science (as evidenced by all of the great brews available recently). Maybe the total market is too small for now, but I think one of the big dogs is going to swoop in and make something for half (or less) the price and the small guys will be in a world of hurt.

Maybe the total market is too small for now, but I think one of the big dogs is going to swoop in and make something for half (or less) the price and the small guys will be in a world of hurt.
If one of the big dogs made top notch stuff that was readily available in local liquor store it could do well. Even at a higher price. However the hunt is always on for the next best beer. You are not going to find it in a liquor store but rather a small brewer in limited release. Also, the limited release fuels the hype and keeps it hip, yo.

I hate to say it, but brewing good beer is not rocket science (as evidenced by all of the great brews available recently). Maybe the total market is too small for now, but I think one of the big dogs is going to swoop in and make something for half (or less) the price and the small guys will be in a world of hurt.

I'm waiting for a bigger brewery to make something at the level of OH or Trillium. I'm not sure what's keeping them... hop availability, distribution that guarantees freshness, weak ROI, or maybe they just haven't felt the need to because they're doing fine without. Whatever the reason... there's nothing available in the stores at that level.

Special edition Tuezday:

I stopped to pick up groceries.
IMG_7031.JPG IMG_7030.JPG

Then me and Jimmy went to Mecca for some stuffs.
IMG_7032.JPG IMG_7033.JPG
Dudeman is adding DDH ACE to the growler list. Mine was the first off the keg...
IMG_7034.JPG

Got home and @NeighborDan showed up with rib eye appetizers
IMG_7038.JPG

IMG_7042.JPG

Followed by jalapeño cheddar dogs.
Mad yum.
IMG_7040.JPG
Oh yeah, shout out to @elzoller for some treehouse goodness.
It was like- dayum!
IMG_7039.JPG IMG_7041.JPG

Many happies were hadden.

Special edition Tuezday:

I stopped to pick up groceries.
View attachment 52753 View attachment 52754

Then me and Jimmy went to Mecca for some stuffs.
View attachment 52755 View attachment 52756
Dudeman is adding DDH ACE to the growler list. Mine was the first off the keg...
View attachment 52757

Got home and @NeighborDan showed up with rib eye appetizers
View attachment 52758

View attachment 52762

Followed by jalapeño cheddar dogs.
Mad yum.
View attachment 52760
Oh yeah, shout out to @elzoller for some treehouse goodness.
It was like- dayum!
View attachment 52759 View attachment 52761

Many happies were hadden.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that's what I call a Tuesday.....

Back
Top Bottom