What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

U disappoint me.

When I did the budget for the new motor scooter I knew it would be kinda tight for the summer. The little one is going to a new day care next month and we switched my older daughters after school program as well which is going to save us a ton o' loot. I'll be back up to speed in a few weeks;)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get trashed off that beer on several occasions. And loved it.

Just tapped a keg of Triumph Brewery Keller beer. I'm gonna need some help with this one. If you know where I live, come on over!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313191466.706419.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313191466.706419.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 17
Just tapped a keg of Triumph Brewery Keller beer. I'm gonna need some help with this one. If you know where I live, come on over!

Lambertville is not that big. I'm on my way.

Beer

I recentlly have had 2 beers I enjoyed. First of all during the spring and summer I subscribe to the lighter beers! I have enjoyed Magic Hat #9 as well as a Manhatten Micro Brew (checker Cab ale). Both very tasty ale's. I also enjoy an ICE cold Corona very refreshing and also made with the famous quality Mexican H2O :rolleyes:

Hanging in Grand Forks, North Dakota with some New Belgiums Fat tire ale. Had their Trippel last night...very good

I had a Oskar Blues "G'Knight" last night and it was good. It's a red ale but on the lighter side of the ususal reds sorta like a red ipa (or so it tasted to me). a little pricey @ $10.00 a 4-pack but it is a nice change.

I've been liking Left Hand Sawtooth Ale -- probably the best "normal" beer I've had in awhile. Also Weyebacher Verboten has been nice lately.

Back
Top Bottom