• Chain Waxing

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Not lubing your chain

• Overlubing your chain

• High Pivot Trail Bikes

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Insufficiently long headtubes for tall riders, coupled with silly-short zero rise stems.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Tubeless Sealant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flat Mount Brakes

• Headphones

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sunglasses

• Total voters

Insufficiently long headtubes for tall riders, coupled with silly-short zero rise stems.​

This one resonates with me but its so damn specific, i have to ask where you plucked this gem from? :thumbsup: 😂

Can I add in 12 speed wide ratio mtb cassettes? Some of us ride bikes XC where there’s no point in anything over 30 teeth and the only time I would use the 10 tooth is when taking the wheel on/ off.

Give me more gears two teeth apart in the middle of the cluster, not three teeth apart. I have more variety in 10 speed cassettes than the 12 speed I just foolishly bought with my new bike.

Can I add in 12 speed wide ratio mtb cassettes? Some of us ride bikes XC where there’s no point in anything over 30 teeth and the only time I would use the 10 tooth is when taking the wheel on/ off.

Give me more gears two teeth apart in the middle of the cluster, not three teeth apart. I have more variety in 10 speed cassettes than the 12 speed I just foolishly bought with my new bike.
Shimano at least has the 10-45 option available.

Maybe you can find a gravel cassette that works for you? :)

This one resonates with me but its so damn specific, i have to ask where you plucked this gem from? :thumbsup: 😂
That was from me. Every XL bike I’ve bought always needs extra spacers, riser/longer stem and riser bars. Every time. Ridiculous. I’m 6’3” so not beyond the norm for a tall person.

I went down from a 32 to a 30 tooth because of that reason. I am never in the 10 except if I take my MTB on the road or boardwalk.....

View attachment 233797Moots basically said that it’s so hard to get the alignment to stay straight during welding that they just gave up and 3d printed one

I don’t love the weld that you see mid-span on the chainstay, but the alignment is unmatched.
Dean did this as well with their Ti frames. I called them up on a used frame I picked up and its as you say common to perfect alignment.

I went down from a 32 to a 30 tooth because of that reason. I am never in the 10 except if I take my MTB on the road or boardwalk.....
I was thinking I would try that if I need to.

Before I replaced my 10 speed cassette on the Bucksaw I pretty much used the 18 and 21 cogs 99% of the time. The new cassette has 17, 19, 21, 23 which is nice and a perfect spread for SJ singletrack. That 11-34 XT cassette was $55, these 12 speed cassettes are 3-4 times that.

Back
Top Bottom