Trail Issues

I have found the rogue element up north to be affiliates of bike clubs and organizations and not so much kids. I've come to the conclusion that i have to catch them in the act and act accordingly. I'm currently installing my stake and there will be a burning............:getsome:

Hey Guys, I've been reading that ticks attack lots of riders at Allaire and Six Mile Park. I rode Allaire yesterday and found a tick on my leg which did not touch my skin due to having manly hair on my legs. I am wondering if there will be trail maintenance soon to cut some of the bushes that point towards White and Orange trail where you touch while fly past them.

i passed the sign today but i didnt see any of the mess i was all over the hills and the jump area- sry dont know the names - im new to the board and park

i know this does cause problems but are rouge element is most likley younger kids trying to emulate their heroes from all the videos and mags weve all done the same so dont be so quick to condem its still the states fault that theres no attempt to accomodate the sport much like towns always dumping on skaters im not condoning but im not gonna burn them at the stake;)

i agree..find out who they are ,don't treat them like vandals,they took the time and energy to build.most kids now just play video games..show them how to build safe cool stuff....then put them to work on the trails...or if they are just pricks then beat them.....

i agree..find out who they are ,don't treat them like vandals,they took the time and energy to build.most kids now just play video games..show them how to build safe cool stuff....then put them to work on the trails...or if they are just pricks then beat them.....

That's exactly what we are trying to do.....except for the beatings.;)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions