Tourne County Park Conditions

1705018020538.gif

Theres always the old faithful gravel road climb

Blue and green are firm enough to ride without damage now. I would expect similar conditions on the other upper trails. Red was still flooded. Hopefully someone sees this in time to get a ride in before then rain tonight.

Snow update: The snow forecast for today did not happen. Just 1" or maybe 2" on the ground. Conditions likely will still be good for the weekend.

Tourne is extremely muddy and soft today. Even the gravel trails were too soft to hike. Any riding would definitely damage the trails. Hopefully it freezes again soon.

Any new updates on trail conditions?
I walked blue and green earlier today. It was windy out and the trails those trails were drying up nicely (slightly soft but not muddy or wet). I would expect it to be mostly fine tomorrow on the upper trails. Purple (old teal) and white probably will be wet.

Anybody get out yet? I might have gotten my fat bike back in working order and might check it out tomorrow morning.

Anybody get out yet? I might have gotten my fat bike back in working order and might check it out tomorrow morning.
It was mixed out there today. There are some good packed tracks on the lower trails. But the snow is packing to ice in spots. It should be decent tomorrow but might start to get too icy soon if we don't get more snow.

It was mixed out there today. There are some good packed tracks on the lower trails. But the snow is packing to ice in spots. It should be decent tomorrow but might start to get too icy soon if we don't get more snow.

Heh, just saw your ride on Strava and was about to text you. I haven't ridden in a week and am somewhat desperate to get out, so I'll probably go anyway. I also finally mounted the studded tires I bought in 2019 and never used, so some ice might be good to test them out 🤣

Saw a bunch of fatties were out there today. Down to 20 degrees tonight. Thoughts on skinny tires there in the morning? Seems like it should be good

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions