Things that make you smile :)

This makes me smile. When my daughters work hard towards something and they realize the hard work was worth it and paid off.

11 year old pitched in her first 10U-A game after working hard all winter. 7 strikeouts in 3 innings. Very proud.

Do you have the CK grease fitting or flushing and packing by hand?

Surprised you don't have the Kogel

I have the grease fitting. Fail by me for not also including a picture of that.
I'm already invested in the king, so no kogel.

Curious to see your long term review. I Murdered one on the winter roadie and took the warranty one off before I murdered it.

Curious to see your long term review. I Murdered one on the winter roadie and took the warranty one off before I murdered it.
how did you kill it? Did the bearings fall out?

ive actally had mine for over a year and I really dont grease it enough as it is. I did a full cleaning with wd40, then air compressor dry it, then regrease... a few times. But so far its been pretty good. I have a spare SRAM BB waiting just in case.

This showed up this morning on my FB memories from 2 years ago. Proud dad moment and probably my daughter's biggest cheer accomplishment to date. Hoping to do it again this Saturday.
FB_IMG_1462277626761.jpg

Last edited:
how did you kill it? Did the bearings fall out?

ive actally had mine for over a year and I really dont grease it enough as it is. I did a full cleaning with wd40, then air compressor dry it, then regrease... a few times. But so far its been pretty good. I have a spare SRAM BB waiting just in case.
A single winter of salt and poop and it grinded to a halt.

I had to look up what this grease fitting looked like for a bike. That's a pretty nifty tool they got!

1. Coming home from vacation and everything is really green.

2. Dusting off your wheel with the power meter and it works.

3. Bacon.

1115CBE0-5439-4683-8397-67DE85178FB0_zpsnodd9kt8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom