Things that make you smile :)

SCOTTscale

FUCK WHOEVER THINKS ITS BAD , GATEWAY DRUG . FUCK SESSIONS AND EVERY OTHER ASS HAT
I smoke everyday and have a very successful company . So fuck all the folks that think it changes you .if anything I'm not the jerkoff I used to be .... I'm chill now and don't judge
I kinda feel the same way about myself. That and a lot of therapy and stuff. I've tried reconnecting but it's hard. But I must say the weed has kind of made me really not give a crap about anything. :) my self esteem is still a wreck though knowing how many people I've pissed off and said stuff to. Wish I could take it back and reset. I know it's not that easy.

ktmrider

I kinda feel the same way about myself. That and a lot of therapy and stuff. I've tried reconnecting but it's hard. But I must say the weed has kind of made me really not give a crap about anything. :) my self esteem is still a wreck though knowing how many people I've pissed off and said stuff to. Wish I could take it back and reset. I know it's not that easy.
Everyday is a new day , smile and move forward , don't dwell on the past . sometimes we forget what we should be grateful for . Smoke up brother !

SCOTTscale

It's easy to say. But up until last week I tried and people just ignore me. So it just hurts that what I did to them.

It will be legal in NJ soon. I'm not worried about the feds. Trump is in trouble. He's going to testify soon and will unquestionably purger himself. From there you know where it goes.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Sooo, getting back to smiling.

My youngest has always gone out for (cast in) comedic roles, so when he told us his choice for “Theatre Review” was a dramatic scene from Evan Hansen which is essentially a solo came as a surprise. He’s always sung, but not like this.

All I can say is....I’m stunned.

Edit: The singing starts at about 2:20.

Last edited:

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sooo, getting back to smiling.

My youngest has always gone out for (cast in) comedic roles, so when he told us his choice for “Theatre Review” was a dramatic scene from Evan Hansen which is essentially a solo came as a surprise. He’s always sung, but not like this.

All I can say is....I’m stunned.

Edit: The singing starts at about 2:20.

That was great!! Really impressive performance!

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Thx! Theater Review is when the kids prepare skits, scenes, etc. and audition for the opportunity to be included in the show. Only a handful are chosen so as a sophomore to have 2 that he both performed and directed make the show was a really big deal. Usually the show is dominated by the seniors (because they are the most accomplished, not because they're seniors).

I didn't understand how big being part of "The Alchemist Theater Company" was for him until the show. Seven pieces in all (including cars pieces). It was a big night.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
giphy.gif

EhSiwGC.gif

Top Bottom