The Photo Finish Not Online Not Race

10660229_10204723451428121_70489737138103958_n.jpg

-Jim.

just glad to see you back so quick after the spill rick! whatever device gets you on the bike is cool with me :)

I was thinking the ubiquitous "bike leaning on fence in front of farm" but apparently llamas (alpacas?) poop in sync. Which was way better. So I give you that. :D

Sick roller at Blue

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413744052.830127.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413744052.830127.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
At sourlands trail maintenance today ranger Chris mentioned the Belle Mead Depot (old US government facility that stored materials for the wars) was now owned by the county, would soon go to the town of Hillsborough and was open. Took a ride by and the gate was open, no signs saying keep out or no trespassing so in I went. Would have been better off with a mountain bike as the roads deteriorate fast - turned into trails at some spots. Had to hike a bike on the way back around huge piles of broken concrete. Anyway, near the back there is a mini mountain range of gravel.

media

Further around I could see big trucks and digging machinery - looks like the county contracted someone to clear out the gravel - there's tons of it.

media

Was surprised there were no kids back there - it is a teenager partier's paradise - and no cops either. When I got to the entrance, I found out why - the gate was closed and locked with a massive chain - oops!

media

Can see the signs are on the other side of the gate. Figured I had two options - climb the barbed wire topped fence with the bike over my shoulder, or call the cops, get let out and probably receive a trespassing citation as a parting gift. Before either of those options, went down a side road to the main exterior road (Mountain View rd) to check out the fence for a better place to climb - luckily I found a slit in the fence (probably made by kids) that I was able to squeeze through with my bike.

My sister found this when redoing her chimney

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414453197174.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414453197174.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 180
Back
Top Bottom