The Original BIYF 18/19

It's based on time so you'll have a good idea. Won't be stratified by "elite" and "mortal" tho, unless there's a way...
Only by two biyf groups that’s all. If it appears someone will be dominating the mortal group be forced to the elite group to keep it fair?

I’ve been on a downtrend since my rookie year, so WTFN?

In for out(side). Targeting >4h/Wk or @thegock, whichever is worse...

69BD87AF-405A-4DB1-8A9F-FCCA1E26D647.jpeg

Last month I had a GET OFF on my KTM Enduro Bike. I was in 4th gear going up hill with throttle pinned.

CT Scan and MRI are negative, but I'm having back issues and groin muscle pain that might be related to the back or might be a different issue.

They do not know what it is, but it could be a Sports Hernia. I'm going in for a follow up this week.

I'm in recovery / getting back on the bike mode, so looking forward to getting out of the house for the BIYF.

I will pull a rick12345 and retire to ride every day to foil ur plan.

Also, can I measure rick12345 and @Johnny Utah moobs? Asking for another thread.
I don’t know, you may be winning these days.... plus you will get points for sagginess.

In all honesty, it’s hard to beat the physique of @rick81721 he is like the new David Hasselhoff, just without the drunken cheeseburger video.

See what you did @fidodie now all the negative waves spread across the board. We need a negativity thread, almost like the gangster party line but for cyclists. Well maybe zwifters too.

I don’t know, you may be winning these days.... plus you will get points for sagginess.

In all honesty, it’s hard to beat the physique of @rick81721 he is like the new David Hasselhoff, just without the drunken cheeseburger video.

See what you did @fidodie now all the negative waves spread across the board. We need a negativity thread, almost like the gangster party line but for cyclists. Well maybe zwifters too.

I'm not sure moob-measuring is a negative? @thegock can be very gentle, or.....nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom