The Original BIYF 18/19

pygmypony

FTR Base-In-Your-Face came from Ben Folds Five “For Those Ya’ll That Wear Fanny Packs” off Naked Baby Photos. I don’t care if you like Phish or the heaviest of Metal or the hardest Hard Core, it is pure gold and should be listened to by anyone with a sense of humor at least annually.
today’s commute soundtrack, thanks!

Attachments

• 774D69B0-F19E-4C56-8601-5E93D8F2E70F.png
    774D69B0-F19E-4C56-8601-5E93D8F2E70F.png
    362.8 KB · Views: 70

teabagger11

strava is not letting me reset my password so having trouble joining, and i can't find the group when i look for it on my phone. do you have to go on your PC to sign up?

JerseyPete

No quarter given? Those who don't log 45 minutes in 24 hours get booted from the Strava group, or just dropped down a notch or two?
Just wondering how savage this can be and how low I can go. I'm lucky if I log an hour a week.

Johnny Utah

No quarter given? Those who don't log 45 minutes in 24 hours get booted from the Strava group, or just dropped down a notch or two?
Just wondering how savage this can be and how low I can go. I'm lucky if I log an hour a week.
You day does not count if you log less than forty five minutes. It was an hour for years, so 45 minutes is more than generous. All love, if you log an hour week
You may be better off grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching.

Top Bottom