The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

Everything is going up. Be very very careful! October "surprise" layoffs coming.
and now it's October, bitcoin is 11k where the big, surprise`` is. Most likely the big, surprise`` will be in December. Over the long-term, researchers, especially on-chain analysts, are optimistic about the trend of Bitcoin due to an inflow of institutional capital into Bitcoin, more wallets holding onto BTC, and the amount of Bitcoin reserves on exchanges declining. fewer retail investors, for now, are willing to sell BTC at current prices, according to Glassnode: “Net Unrealized Profit/Loss (NUPL) broke into the ‘Belief’ zone for the first time over a year https://investotrend.com/how-to-buy-litecoin-in-south-africa/. Its current value is lower than the last time $BTC hit $12,000 — suggesting potential for more price upside

Last edited:
My $25 of bitcoin is now $15.28
My $25 of Litecoin is now $5.56

ca4.png

A lot of people are going broke right now. The October surprise may be a lagging indicator but I still think it's coming. Two places I used to like in Park City are gone. Places in Jersey. Gone. Places I used to eat at in NYC... gone.

Is bitcoin only an investment or do places actually accept it as payment? I havent see it as a payment option ever.....

Will Bitcoin become worthless if business that are struggling decide that cash is king?

Last edited:
Sometimes I log into my coinbase acct just to see make myself even more depressed
How about now?

I hold ETH but damn wish I scooped BTC on the low too. Although majority of retail investors probably bought right before the last crash.

Anyone have any recommended book reads on crypto and blockchain?
If you have any hard copies to lend me please PM me!

I find the topic interesting just for being knowledgeable than just trying to get rich.

Just sold $1300 or so. I bought $500 worth back in 17 or 18 and thought I was done when it went down to $165. I left my original investment and took the rest. Will buy back if it pulls back in next few weeks.

Poof. It’s like buried gold in the sea.
Could also just be fake news. You can’t just guess your wallet password it’s fucking 16 characters.

I'm glad to see it's bouncing back up. I gambled a bit and brought some more when it dropped. I'm only dabbling in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash right now but am looking into the others as well.

Back
Top Bottom