The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

Generally, if there is fraud, the commercial bank will sustain the loss. The exception with the banks is if someone convinces you that it is a good idea to wire out a million dollars to Georgia or Albania to get you cousin out of trouble. Something like this happened to the elderly mother of a friend of mine and she was SOL.

It's more of an irrational fear on my part. Probably best to do everything possible to secure your largest accounts.

Can bitcoin go negative?

I was thinking more of the logical argument for a value of, or about, zero.

Can the S&P (PSA 4x the value of the Dow, so this should be the index to track in the front of your mind) go to zero? My guess is less likely than BTC/USD=Zero.

But WTF would I know, I haven't had a job in like 15 years and my only vacations are like posting vacations on my snowboarding forum.

Squincy Graves.jpg

I was thinking more of the logical argument for a value of, or about, zero.

Can the S&P (PSA 4x the value of the Dow, so this should be the index to track in the front of your mind) go to zero? My guess is less likely than BTC/USD=Zero.

But WTF would I know, I haven't had a job in like 15 years and my only vacations are like posting vacations on my snowboarding forum.

View attachment 81585

Only down 7% today - plateauing...

Hey, guys, I've been investing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for 3 years and I can say that if you want to start doing the same thing I advise you to read Mastering Bitcoin, there you can find some useful information about this topic. Also, I want you to know that there are some special sites which allow you to hide your personal data when you will make transactions, there are a lot of them on the Internet but I prefer this bitcoin mixer, it's easy to use so everyone here will understand how to use it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom