The 2018 Winter Olympics Thread

Just read all this shit about Shaun White with the sexual harassment stuff. Man, fuck this dude.

No way I can root for him after knowing this.

Just read all this shit about Shaun White with the sexual harassment stuff. Man, fuck this dude.

I'll take this with a grain of salt until there is more proof. Usually if someone is creep (like Weinstein or Matt Lauer) there is a pattern of behavior, not really a one-off. If more accusers start coming out and others corraborate, then we'll see.

I'll take this with a grain of salt until there is more proof. Usually if someone is creep (like Weinstein or Matt Lauer) there is a pattern of behavior, not really a one-off. If more accusers start coming out and others corraborate, then we'll see.

I don't know man. He's already admitted to enough that makes me despise him.

This is NSFW. Pretty graphic pics on this link.
https://deadspin.com/here-are-the-penis-pics-that-lena-zawaideh-says-shaun-w-1785367526

Then he has the nerve to call it gossip. Fuck him. He's a piece of shit.

PS, if you don't like deadspin I don't blame you. But this is all public knowledge. All this stuff is out there.

Skiguns makes me wants to try XC skiing again. I've been downhill skiing/racing since I was 7 or 8 and I couldn't get used to the fact that the heel is not attached. The few times I tried, mostly up by Lake Placid/Saranac, I busted my ass so many times. Those dudes have massive legs. I'd like to git gud.

And yes, Curling is DOPE. I need to convince my gf to start training with me for 2022 coed team.

Are these any good?
Rollerski3-V.jpg

Skip the skiing, just guns.

PS some guy goes up and down the sourlands road hills every spring on these things.

Not that it makes 1 whiff of a difference to the games but it's really disappointing to read this stuff. I was ALL-IN for White last night but now it's hard to support the guy at all. Sure, it is true that we do not know the whole story, the relationship, circumstances, etc. But at the end of the day, him sending that shit under any circumstances is not really what I would call "role model" material.

please don't do the "pattern of behavior" line because there is always a first time.

but back to the games...

i've caught some of the clips of the snowboarding runs... and man, do i want to try it. snowboarding looks like a lot of fun.

man you guys really know how to make threads shitty

27912874_10216136417952718_5055028083010240709_o.jpg
I'm so proud to be us american right now. Skiing hasn't always been my favorite sport but now reconsider

i've caught some of the clips of the snowboarding runs... and man, do i want to try it. snowboarding looks like a lot of fun.
T said the same thing when we were watching women's half pipe, and I just got her on skis a few season ago. Mistakes were made. Must watch more skiing ASAP.

Agreed, wat a dick that dick is. Dickiest dick that ever dicked. Except maybe Harvey.

Oh shit, the next song involved the same family. Anyone know how? I love serendipity connections like that

Back
Top Bottom