Sunday Snow Day?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Might be premature but if we get hit with the 10+ inches they're predicting on Wednesday, I think Sunday will be a killer Fat bike day. Any takers for Ringwood around 10am?

As of 7pm - close to two feet...
IMG_2702.JPG

Wow this snow is bad, it's so dense I can't even use my blower. Not terribly heavy snow but can't get it into the impeller
MVIMG_20180307_212238.jpg

Wow this snow is bad, it's so dense I can't even use my blower. Not terribly heavy snow but can't get it into the impeller View attachment 64967

It's pretty dense. Luckily I had made a pass with the blower earlier. Just spent almost three hours finishing up the driveway, cleaning the cars and helping the neighbors. Now all I need is the plows to come to do the street.

This why, the impeller sucked up a utility cover, f'd up my blower. Going to need service, one side not working and drive is weak.
IMG_20180307_220006_1.jpg
IMG_20180307_220445.jpg

that is a new one. Newspaper yes...
hopefully just sheared the sacrificial parts. GL.

damn so many people out last night cleaning up, i just waited till this morning, snow blower was a champ, even with the ice boulders that the plow put at the end of the driveway.

Neighbor just sheared a pin - the one that does my driveway in exchange i cut their lawn. No quid pro quo this time!

Neighbor just sheared a pin - the one that does my driveway in exchange i cut their lawn. No quid pro quo this time!

thats why you always keep extras on hand, they always go as you start cleaning up from the biggest storm of the year.

probably true for the auger, but not sure why the low power to the wheels. They spin when I lift it off the ground, but doesn't move when I put it down.

do you have a differential on yous? wheel clutches? either one could be a case of worn out clutches, if not my guess is its time for a new transmission drive belt.

Back
Top Bottom